Reviews for The Only Safe Ground
Gleas chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
I love your concept of telling it through letters... it was amusing and it was kind of fun imagining what led to XYZ... I also love how Tom is still in dark lord mode only softer and how Harry is slytherin and how the order isn't as stupid as usual and how how Harry has loads of support... In short I adore this piece!
Lunalang chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Really good fiction, I really enjoyed it. The flow of the story was nice, and I suppose that isn't easy to accomplish. Good job!
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Wonderful fic :)

Love how you managed it in letters ONLY.
DELETE THIS ALREADY chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Very nice story. Did something sweet with the cliche. One thing, could you better separate the different letters? It was difficult keeping them separate in my mind.
Quantumphysica chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This is actually the first real "letter-novel"-fanfic I've ever read...
And I liked it! I recall letter-novels from my high school's obligatory reading list, and they were always a terrible bore. If only they had been written in your style! ;)
Lovely read!
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Wow that was awesome so unique and interesting :)
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Nicely done.
Outofthisworldgal chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
that was very...amusing. Well Done :)
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Very funny.
Twiflyprincess chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I love this! sequel pleaaaaaase?
xpunkfariex chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Usually I dont tell people their story sucked but sorry to say yours was a waist of time
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Lovely story, this was well done!
Intelligensia chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Loved it. Loved the way you told it, loved Harry's character, loved how things developed. Just loved it. You are awesome.

Iza
Adriana Espan chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh my god this story is so nice! One of the few Voldemort and Harry happy endings. Great job!
Andromada-Morningstar chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This was really really good! It really epic. Great read, choddos to you :D tata for now.

-Lady Andromada