Reviews for Caught in the Rain
I3klaine.cira chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I love this. :) I 3 klaine:)
aliciamunoz chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
so hot
whydoyoucookie chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I've always loved the rain...just the not being in it part:) I loved it, you didn't make it cringy or cliche :D Great one-shot!
WanderingIbis chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
That was fucking hot. I felt bad for kurt but it was still really hot, this is one of my favorite stories!
seheronelves chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I really wish I could write a better and more cheerful review right mow but that doesn't seem possible unless I fake it. Lovely story.
mediumdripsandcourvoisiershots chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I...

um.

it's raining here.

so...

kjhaskdhfkjashjkg
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Sure, the scenario here was hot but it being written in first-person made it slightly different. Not in a bad way, just a twist from what I'm used to. And yes, I can't blame Kurt at all for finding wet Blaine more attractive than usual.
Mega Klaine Lover chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I LOVE 69s
mardie186 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I don't blame dear Kurt in the least. Wet Blaine (well, Wet Darren) is incredibly sexy. He was pretty wet at the Chicago Market Days concert both from rain and sweat...and let me tell you, it did not detract from his appearance whatsoever! So hey, best solution if you're all wet, take all your clothes off and have sex. Uh that didn't happen in Chicago, unfortunately.

And yeah, keep writing Klaine smut. We still have 24 days till 11/8! And thanks for the bonus 69. I don't see that written a whole lot and I have no idea why!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 10/15/2011