Reviews for Something's Got to Give
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
What a wonderful conclusion. I'm so glad that love won in the end. Great work with having Reid combat each of Hotch's arguments and ultimately give him a choice. It made for great suspense.

The romance here is just as sweet. JJ and Rossi-that's an interesting pairing. Still it's great that the two could make up at the end. Those last two lines are the perfect end to this story.

Wonderful work with this story.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This is a really good chapter. You did a great job with setting up the plot and the conflict right away. Both characters have good reasons for their point of view. During the argument both seemed to be in character.

Sadly what Hotch said has some merit. Hopefully Spencer is right and they can confide in their team. The outcome will be interesting to read.

Good work with this chapter.
lilz54 chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
Nicely done!
mummacass chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
a very tastefully written story.
seditionary chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
Aw, brava! Lovely story and I loved the ending!
ihli chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
Nicely done, I would love to see you followup with either more chapters or another story about them telling the team.
W8ing4U chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
Great story! Any chance of a sequel with them telling the team? Very well written, you captured the characters!
omgnotagain chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
Oh I love the ending too too sweet...smile
checkerboardom chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
Awww it's so fluffy. I get both their arguements byt I agree with Spencer.
mummacass chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I'd say to hell with what anybody else MIGHT think. Just be open about your sexuality. If other people can't handle that you're gay that's their problem! not yours.
littlethyme chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This is me shouting from the rooftop;

"More"
MrsBee1973 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This situation always makes me sad. You've done a beautiful job so far!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I really like the start of this!
seditionary chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Oh, this is lovely stuff. You write them so vividly, I can just see the scene. Poor Spencer, but poor Hotch, too, having to go up against his sweetie's feelings when he's just trying to maintain his professional image. That's a tough situation. Looking forward to the next chapter!
MarineLvr84 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Aww spencer just wants to be acknowledged and then again I can see hotch's side too

Good story want more