Reviews for Peace has never been an option
Kimoniki21 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
*GROSS SOBBING* *FLINGING ARMS* WWWWHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY! NO ERIK! DON'T GO!
VictorianSpirit chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
An awesome show of emotions on display here, and I geniunely felt the shame and hurt between them when Erik tells Charles to get up.

It's awesome how you like a lot of the same Slash couple as me _ I may just have to add you to my favourite Authors :D
Georgia chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
AWWWWWWWWWW THIS IS ADORABLE 3 haha, didnt make me cry, but thats because im tough as nails :P

IS VERY ADORABLE THO, AND DID HAVE MY EYES WATERING SLIGHTLY :p

sequel...or basically just write the next film? HAHA :)

Favourite person,

Georgia :P xx
kyatariina chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
great story brought me to tears
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
So...he just leaves without fixing all the metal he totally screwed up? Charles is pretty much trapped in the room, since Erik destroyed the door handle. Nice. Nice move there, Erik.

Also, as soon as Erik started trashing the place, Hank would have heard it. In fact, most of the mansion would have heard it with all the racket you described.
ThursdayAngelus chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This was absolutely amazing! Both Charles and Erik were complete in character, and their interaction was so believable. I loved it, well done!
Old Fiat chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This was really fantastic. The story was paced really well and you managed to easily convey their emotions without any awkward or confusing transitions. I thought some of the scenes that you described here were really well-done and very striking. I'd love to do a piece of fan art based on the part where Erik pulls Charles from the chair. You've really done a great job here. I hope to see more from you in future. :)
LaverdaHarleyIndian chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
That was absolutely fantastic. love it. :) love the interactions between the characters adn very well written.
abysslooksbackgmail.com chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Omg soooo sad. I have loved these two since I was 17. Erik and Charles are like famlly. I think you wrote them perfectly. Love the way you described Eriks rage through the metal. Please more. Bravo!
abysslooksbackgmail.com chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
OMFG! Please continue. This is exactly how I pictured the return of Erik Lensherr. A tad more posturing on his part, but as Erik said to Raven, I say of this story and its author. Perfection! Oh my heart was braking for Charles. That dear sweet man, you captured him complete. Thank you.
jwolf18791 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Oh my goodness, this was so sad, but so necessary. I think Erik finding out what had happened to Charles was exactly what the metalbender needed. Good job! I loved it!
Kizziefoshnizziee chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I cried my eyes out.
tisanaccount13 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Beautiful! I loved how you ended it.
NECO NECO chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
this is so incredibly awesome story..! I really like the way you describe their helpless situations.. Thank God, i didn't read it in public places, because i was crying while reading it.. T_T

thanks~
Dreamcreator chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Hi!

Oh my! The intensity and the emotion in this story almost led me to tears! You must continue this! There has to a happy ending for these two!

Please continue to write more stories!

Good luck!