Reviews for Colors of a Heart
Astalina chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I love your story so much that I just keep reading and reading it! Is it to much to ask you for the same story but in Naruto's point of view? See ya!
prithi 666 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
loved it so much
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This was so adorable! Especially the last bit!
dark dreamerx chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
OMFG. This was one of the best NS stories I've ever read! So beautifully creative with all the colors... The lust and love were perfect! And Naruto and Sakura were super in character and I just- I am so floored by the words and sentences you crafted- so inspiring and lovely :). I'm glad to have found yet another NS shipper!

Thank you for writing this wonderful color oneshot ;D!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Still my favorite NaruSaku. Even after two years
lovelyleveret chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This is beautiful! :D Great job! :D
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
7 years?! rofl, how is that even POSSIBLE.
sasusaku74 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Ahhh I love narusaku i do but the beginning made me so sad! Otherwise it was fantastic I just pretend sasuke was jking and he was alright...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
i normally don't read narusaku. but this was just mind-blowing... :D
xGeaRx chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Hilarious and touching. Bravo!
kazema chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I love your story; it's so BEAUTIFULLY written and my favorite colors are red and pink.
and Sai is hilarious, you characterized him so well.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Aww sweet :)
Ms. Wolf chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Well I think all I can say at this point is: Wow! there's absolutely no other way to describe this story...
Its a one chapter story that made me smile, made me laugh, made me feel sorrow and made me blush (madly)
Keep up the good work!
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
So cuuuute! (: I really enjoyed reading this!
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I LOVE YOU. Good fics with this as the pairing are hard to come by and just. You. Awesome.
142 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »