Reviews for Colors of a Heart
Shinidama chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I'm a Naruto fan for over 7 years now and this is probably the second NaruSaku story I've read and it was completely you for a well written story.
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Awesome story!

NyxieCat chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
omg, i loved it! write more narusaku, please :)
Pippin Longstocking chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Unlike Naruto and Sakura, this story was perfect.
Vertigo-36 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Loved it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I sincerely love this. Thank you so much.
Kanto the Slayer chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Right, well.

God this was... how can I properly describe this? I mean, is there even a way to do that without stumbling over myself? Honestly, I can't think of any words. Only two types of fic can do that: the horrible ones where I have to use my private stock of brain bleach, or the lovely, descriptive, heart-wrenching ones where the words are stolen from me during the course of the tale.

This is of the second variety, and that variety is slowly becoming quite rare on this site.

THIS FIC IS SLAYER-APPROVED.

Now I'm gonna read it again.
Cantrona chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I really enjoyed this story...

it felt so real and the style in which you told it was very captivating

thanks!
also-mutants chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Thank you. No, really. Thank you.

I'm new to Naruto and have been looking for a good Naruto/Sakura fic for four long weeks. Do you know how long and inefficient it is so scan through stories that just turn out to be extremely OOC or just plain bad for FOUR WEEKS?

This story contained everything it needed to to make me happy: not OOC (Sakura crying every 3 seconds and accepting Naruto's advances/ pouncing on Naruto without any apparent character growth), and good grammar. That's all. You would be amazed how difficult it is to come by that.

You have no idea how happy this fic made me and how satisfying of a story it was for this fandom. Don't get me wrong, I'm not ranking your story as average for having in-character characters and good grammar. I've read a lot of fanfictions in my life and I have to say... this one in particular will stick with me for a long time. It was outstanding.

Thank you again for the great read and I hope to see more of your stuff!
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Beautiful :)

To Be Honest I didn't expect to Love this Story as much as I Do.

Funny, Cute and Endearing d(*-*)
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
loveeeeeee.

narusaku is win.
don't feed the models chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
So sweet, what a wonderful one-shot! Made me love narusaku all the more :)
briochee chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love you so much for writing this. :)
Fire27 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Perfect. There really isn't any other thing to add. It was just... perfect.
ginzuisho-hime chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This is the first NarutoxSakura fic I've read and it's safe to say this'll be my favorite forever. It was just so right, so perfect. Everything about this was beautiful
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »