Reviews for Colors of a Heart
Bullet2tm chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
ZOMG I love it! Love it so much! I really do like NarutoxSakura...I didn't first off, but I really love it now! yay!
KiShang chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I could tell you how much I love your story but that would be the understatement of the year. This is the best NaruSaku out there, even better than the one by Weixuan13.
Durian chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Hi there, your story is beautiful!
Komako chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Beautiful! Ithem
LuvinLyf16 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This made me feel bubbly inside. ] Thank you for posting this.
kimmylin chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww! I love it! i love sasusaku but...narusaku rocks too!

hahaha sakura is a pervert! and he's a pervert too! and they both are animals! and i love them goddamn blinded as they are!
Sofsofi chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This is splendid. You have portrayed the NS dynamics with brio, and the fact that their story took so much time (seven years!) only added a realistic touch to it. Well done.
Teegs Maree chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Love it sooooo much ... I cried a little it was so beautiful.

Blessed be puddin xox
Tsuki479 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Finally, You discovered NaruSaku! I'm so happy :D

This story made my day. I love it and I hope you make more. They're so adorable together and this story made me realize that they're also hot together.

"Ugly? What's with the bending? Are you doing some exercises?"

Lol Sai, you never failed to make me laugh.
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I loved this! It was cute and heart-warming! You had a very good idea with the color theme, that was a cute little touch. Good job on the story
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Loved it!
nona fergie kennedy chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Waw,NaruSaku!

i love it so much! That was awesome!

Thank you...

0093 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
That was so beautiful I think I love you just for writing just no other way to explain it;your story was just beautiful,pure poetry.
evryluvsmisty chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I rate this as all sorts of Awesome. Accept my seal of epic win.

.O

Everyone loves Sakura chan
naru4082 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Lovely story! If there was a T rating here, this would really fit :P I'm not saying that's a bad thing, and I like how the lemony parts are'nt extremely descriptive, the perfect kinds of fanfics to read when adults are in close proximity XD Anyways, great story, loved everything :D
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »