Reviews for Colors of a Heart
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I SUPER DUPER LOVED IT.

It was written very well!

The wprd choices are excellent!

JUST ONE THING, I'm actually a SasuSaku fan, haha, so some of the scenes, I just imagine it's Sasuke.

STILL VERY GOOD.

I'm so proud to be Pinoy!

U are so gooooood!

More power!
emotionalcrack chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I like this story a whole lot. Very well written
genius at risk chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
very beautiful and inspiring. i hope you write more narusaku someday. :3
kit across chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
cute!
juzfOrkeepz chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
CHRISTINE. WHY DO YOU MAKE ME GOOEY WITH EVERYTHING YOU WRITE? THAT'S JUST NOT FAIR. NOW I'M ALL FLUFFY AND I CAN'T STOP SMILING. I LOVE YOU FOR THAT. C: C: C:

NARUSAKU ROCKS INDEED. WRITE MORE OF THIS PAIRING AND YOU'LL HAVE PEOPLE CONVERTING TO THIS PAIRING. I'M BETTING MY ASS ON IT.
artful glance chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This was perfect in every sense. The flow, the build-up, the camaraderie between the main pairing and team seven...just one question. I thought Sai was refrained from calling her Ugly again? I noticed that he called her Ugly when she was doing the bending thing.

Other than that this story is absolute lovely. I would love to see more of this pairing from you!

More power!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I hate Narusaku.I thought you were a sasusaku fan.
sexysugar11 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
wonderful from beginning to ending. you just brought magic to this pairing!
aNiMeFoReVeRn-eVeR chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
LoVe iT! _
whiterosesinheaven chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
that was amazing! very cool and touching story. i love it. )
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Uhuhuhu, what a sweet little ficlet. :333 I loved how you built it and how easily it flowed, how it had a bit of everything and how heart-warming it was at the end. Simply superb. I love it very much!

Thank you for writing it!
CharmedandAddicted chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This is very lovely and it makes me love narusaku so much more. You write so beautiful and wonderful. I love every color symbol you put here and the gradual love developing between them. Beautiful!
UGLY-DUCKLING chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
that was fantastic from beginning to end. XD

I loved it all.
Toreh chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Oh my god, I loved it. I really love NaruSaku, but there aren't that many well written ones left. This progressed at the perfect pace :) So now I'm going to play the part of the greedy reader, and politely demand a continuation of this you amazing writer.
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »