Reviews for Colors of a Heart
artful glance chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This was perfect in every sense. The flow, the build-up, the camaraderie between the main pairing and team seven...just one question. I thought Sai was refrained from calling her Ugly again? I noticed that he called her Ugly when she was doing the bending thing.

Other than that this story is absolute lovely. I would love to see more of this pairing from you!

More power!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I hate Narusaku.I thought you were a sasusaku fan.
sexysugar11 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
wonderful from beginning to ending. you just brought magic to this pairing!
aNiMeFoReVeRn-eVeR chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
LoVe iT! _
whiterosesinheaven chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
that was amazing! very cool and touching story. i love it. )
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Uhuhuhu, what a sweet little ficlet. :333 I loved how you built it and how easily it flowed, how it had a bit of everything and how heart-warming it was at the end. Simply superb. I love it very much!

Thank you for writing it!
CharmedandAddicted chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This is very lovely and it makes me love narusaku so much more. You write so beautiful and wonderful. I love every color symbol you put here and the gradual love developing between them. Beautiful!
UGLY-DUCKLING chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Skyrere chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
that was fantastic from beginning to end. XD

I loved it all.
Toreh chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Oh my god, I loved it. I really love NaruSaku, but there aren't that many well written ones left. This progressed at the perfect pace :) So now I'm going to play the part of the greedy reader, and politely demand a continuation of this you amazing writer.
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Oh Ice, seriously, you are a genius.

Man, not that I don't like narusaku (on the contrary) , but for Kami's sake, every narusaku fanfic I try to start to read (yeah, at the very beginning) becomes a nightmare. Oh lord, I really tried some in the past but have found so helpless stuff ); (things that do not make sense at all) - (well maybe I just read the wrong ones... maybe..) and to come and make a narusaku to have a 'magic' or this 'something else' is so very hard that only an author like you could do.

Well what I tried to say is: you're great!

This one made sense, and was also beautiful and sweet and sexy at the same time.

Girl you just rock.
princess madness chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
i can't stop smiling after reading this. it's so emotional and the ending was great!
motorcyclebabe chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
beautiful! you write narusaku well...
Your Loyal Reader chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
You are an amazing writer and very nice to your readers.

I hope you don't change.

Keep writing good material!

Keep inspiring us! ;)
flirtyourheartout chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
this makes me feel warm and fuzzy. it's wonderful!
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »