Reviews for Colors of a Heart
inu-babygirl1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
luv it. through time i think i fall in luv with this pairing even more. evn though kakshi and sakura r my #1 i still luv this pairing alot. i cant help but think dat mayb just MAYB this is how sakura and naruto might end up , as a couple in the actual manga but who knows... great job and pls updte OR upload more stories soon
XxNarutoFanGurlxX chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Beautiful, heartwarming, and very detailed story. I especially liked the ending. Very...amusing [:

Excellent job, and as always, I look forward to more of your great stories!
fading ink chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Eeeeeeeekkkk! Christine, this was so. cute. I can' even. AGSLKD. _ /flails

I loved every moment of it, but AS I THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE GUESSED ALREADY, my favourite moments were the sexytimez. I mean, I loved how Naruto and Sakura were so, idk, adorable around each other-

(e.g.: She remembered the saying that men with big feet came with a big—

No. Stop that. Stop.

She flushed.)

-but the sheer hotness of this was just- overwhelming. They're so- PRETTY together and NARUTO is so pretty...

Some favorite lines:

"They were fifteen when she first realized that the blue in Naruto's eyes were the exact color of the sky when he was happy, and the exact color of the dark ocean when he was grieving." - This sentence is definitely my favourite. It's the opening line, and reading it is like being hit with a blast of blue prettiness.

"Her breath hitched at what she remembered next.

Fingers, setting aside her panties at her request, and touching her at her wet core. She remembered liking it, wanting it, and sobbing out his name. Then…she remembered nothing else." - I love how sensuous the imagery is; somehow the fact that Sakura was half-drunk while recalling it makes i even more so.

"Do you know how much effort it took me to keep my hands off you?" - ASHDGASDGH. NO, I DO NOT. SHOW ME. Uh, er. _;;

"It was by accident that she glanced behind him and saw the full-length mirror hanging on the other side." - I squealed when I read this, then had to take a break and skitter around on my tip toes just to shake off the excitement. _

" "I suppose he'll be okay," her ex-sensei said, looking at her curiously. "It's not like he can't self-heal, so that's an added bonus. In Icha-Icha, it's always the perverted ones who stay alive—"

"Are you talking about yourself?" she interrupted him mildly. " - Loooool, it's always nice to see Kakashi and Sakura interacting and being so adorably casual.

""Ouch. OUCH. Sakura—"

"I love you, you big idiot. I lust after you like a horny little dog and I love you. So shut up. Just shut up and kiss me now."" - SIGH. THIS. THIS WAS. Well. It put a big smile on my face. A really big, really goofy, really dazed smile, but. Yeah. I had lost possession of any higher brain functions for a moment, so you'll have to excuse me~

Thank you so much for writing this, Christine33 You write NaruSaku (and Naruto, RAWR! ;D) exactly the way I imagine them. It was funny and cute and tender and everything else in between. And sexy. Yes, must not forget that. *_*

(Eeeek. but now I'll have to explain to mom why I was giggling so loud at this ungodly hour~ DX )
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I like it...
sexynienie chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
ate tin, this is so good and it lifted my mood! thanks for writing this!
angelontherunway chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
love it! that was such a sweet story. D
xxLen chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I adore your stories!
Farfikuger chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
To put it into as fewest words possible. I would be forced to say fanfucking tastic.
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I SUPER DUPER LOVED IT.

It was written very well!

The wprd choices are excellent!

JUST ONE THING, I'm actually a SasuSaku fan, haha, so some of the scenes, I just imagine it's Sasuke.

STILL VERY GOOD.

I'm so proud to be Pinoy!

U are so gooooood!

More power!
emotionalcrack chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I like this story a whole lot. Very well written
genius at risk chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
very beautiful and inspiring. i hope you write more narusaku someday. :3
kit across chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
cute!
juzfOrkeepz chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
CHRISTINE. WHY DO YOU MAKE ME GOOEY WITH EVERYTHING YOU WRITE? THAT'S JUST NOT FAIR. NOW I'M ALL FLUFFY AND I CAN'T STOP SMILING. I LOVE YOU FOR THAT. C: C: C:

NARUSAKU ROCKS INDEED. WRITE MORE OF THIS PAIRING AND YOU'LL HAVE PEOPLE CONVERTING TO THIS PAIRING. I'M BETTING MY ASS ON IT.
artful glance chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This was perfect in every sense. The flow, the build-up, the camaraderie between the main pairing and team seven...just one question. I thought Sai was refrained from calling her Ugly again? I noticed that he called her Ugly when she was doing the bending thing.

Other than that this story is absolute lovely. I would love to see more of this pairing from you!

More power!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I hate Narusaku.I thought you were a sasusaku fan.
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »