Reviews for Colors of a Heart
motorcyclebabe chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
beautiful! you write narusaku well...
Your Loyal Reader chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
You are an amazing writer and very nice to your readers.

I hope you don't change.

Keep writing good material!

Keep inspiring us! ;)
flirtyourheartout chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
this makes me feel warm and fuzzy. it's wonderful!
Immortal Vows chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
:D Yay! I loved this story so much. This pair is growing on me and I'm glad I found an awesome fic on them. Thanks so much for this treat. :)
rainfall11 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I rarely read naruto and sakura fic..cause I can't stomach them together..it feels incestuous..but this fic is written in a good way that I finished reading with a smile on my face lol...i seem to like them together after all..
shuming chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
You know, at first I was not interested in reading any NaruSaku fics. But ohmyfreakinggosh! Your fic changed my views on these two characters! Your fic is so AWESOME! I never imagined that I'm going to read one! But helped me see the light! I luuurrrvveee your fic! Thanks to you I'm now in the NaruSaku fandom!

Mabuhay ka! I hope you'll make more NaruSaku fics! And also update soon on your fic "Scent." .

I wish you the best! :D
Fiamatta Montague chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I LOVEEEEEE THIS! My views about NaruSaku definitely changed! i mean, i saw a new light with these two :D haha

New fandome for me. yeeeeey!

More power (update ka agad, okaaaay hihihi)

XOXO
dawn's springtime chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
beautiful piece. they are so adorable together!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
i love it!
asdf chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
So, I'm kinda glad you made Sasuke die, usually in NaruSaku stories he's usually the villain who tries to take Sakura away or people pair him up with Hinata or Ino...which is really stupid because honestly, I don't think I can see him with anyone else BUT Sakura...

ON TO MORE IMPORTANT MATTERS, I loved everything in this story, all the drama, the humor, & the sexy parts. I believe that NaruSaku just may be canon, either that or SasuSaku, but yeah, everything was really just awesome! Keep up the good work, you're one of my favorite authors(that don't write MultiSaku, since I'm a huge MultiSaku fan) & I really will look forward to reading more of your future works!
Peach Tuesday's chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
ahhhh i love them so much!

this was SOOOOOO cute :D

fantastic chapter! more narusaku
Eula Marie chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
GAH! I loved this so much. All the tenderness and sincerity, the sheer gravity and weight of both naruto and sakura's feelings, made me swoon. I always feel as though emotions are so... so much more magnetically charged between these two; everything's more intense, and colors, as you've shown as in this fic, are a thousand times brighter and meaningful. This was lovely. Sai's deadpans were hilarious. The bit about Sasuke was very sad, but what can you do, people have to make their own decisions about their own lives. Anyway, this was so incredibly awesome, I wish you'd write more NaruSaku love! Still, you're an amazing author and I've really enjoyed reading your works. Cheers ;)
uzumakish chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
that was awesome haha! great job ;D
AstroMarze chapter 1 . 10/15/2011