Reviews for What if Defending Your Life
Renart chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
love your what if verse, keep writing )))
nancylou chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
I think my favorite part was the end, when John has to sit in the back. LOL.

When John finds out what Gramps did to Dean and Sam, in Mary's name, he is going to be pissed with a capital 'P'.

I agree that Dean isn't guilty about killing Amy, he is guilty about doing it behind Sam's back. I would have bet money that Dean was going to tell Sam about killing Amy at the end of 'Defending your life'. I guess I would have lost that bet, Dean doesn't learn that secrets between him and Sam are BAD.

I enjoy your 'what if' stories. This was especially fun, because of the return of dead characters.

Question, are we talking blonde or brunette Ruby? LOL
samanthasideas chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
Much better than what actually happened. Sam got to be a much better lawyer here. The witnesses talking together was good too.
xtops chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
Oh you really need to do a story about them telling John everything, that would be so awesome.

Can't wait for you next "what if" story.

Later.
judyann chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
Aww wouldn't that have been nice to see especially the ending and John with the boys. Great story!
girlyghoulembarqmail.com chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
"I've had sex with a werewolf and a demon. My first kiss was with a kitsune"

Sam's life is so werid! Well I'm glad Osiris found Dean not guilty- even though Dean himself had guilt inside him. And that he let the witnesses live even the ones Sam called. If he'd known it would go that way. he could have called their mom and Jess or Madison just for the heck of it! LOL!

But good Dean's out of danger. Amy... she's toast though.
casammy chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
Totally in agreement, all the times that dean killed it was for that it was doing his trbajo and protecting the people and specially protecting sammy, the fault that dean feels is when sam asks not to kill and equal dean does it and worse if it has to conceal not to damage to sammy, I understand it perfectly and I would like that dean was stopping feeling so guilty
Jessica chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
wow do a sequel about john's reaction to everything that has happen to them add more want to read more thanks hurry
WarwomanWay chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
Great ending! I loved how John got to live!
girlyghoulemabrqmail.com chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Uh oh! What's Osiris gonna do now? I knew this wouldn't go easy!
girlyghoulembarqmail.com chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
So far seems to be working... but I know things never go so easy for da boys!
girlyghoulembarqmail.com chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Already this makes so much more sense than the show. Surely Dean wouldn't have felt so much guilt about Jo becoming a hunter as she was bound and deterimed to do that even though he told her it was a bad idea. But the striga? Yup that's a big heaping source of guilt for Deano. And good job for Sam to divert the guilt to their dad. He shouldn't have left Dean in charge and probably DID use them as bait.
xtops chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Ok Ruby, I did not see that coming. To bad the episode couldn't have been like this, that would have been awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Meggin Lane chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
WoW! What I've read so far is great. Very Clever the way you have Sam trying to lay out his case. And the way those witnesses he called fit perfectly to do just that shows younhave a vast understanding of not only the show but perhaps the way lawyers thing as well-hehe.

I can hardly wait to see if there is more!
WarwomanWay chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
He just had to call Ruby who knows what kind of havioc she wreak.

Cant wait for your next chapter.