Reviews for All Hallows Eve
Gilbertgal7 chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
What a great ending for the story! I totally understand about real life-I'm having the same trouble. I hope you find time to write another story soon. I miss you gals!

Hope all is well at school!

K
hammer78 chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
Well that was a great little story from you ladies as always..

I hope all goes well for you all in what ever you do in RL, as you know you will be missed and I look forward to your next story : )
hammer78 chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Yay his home and what a sight for him to come home to lol..

Great update : )
gsrbritfan chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
Wonderful end to another great story. Thank you for sharing it with us...Hope your break from writing GSR ff isn't too long:(
csivegasrocks chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
What a great ending to a clever story! Thanks for sharing!
RosePetal7 chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
Crazy goodness. Nothing more to say. Beautiful as always. I'll be awaiting more - whenever that comes :)
Billyjorja chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
A wonderful end to a wonderful story - they will be together and Hank will go too.

I, like all your fans, hope real life goes well for you and that you will be back to bring joy to us again soon.

Love Trish
gsrible chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
Another great story from 3 great storytellers. Please, please, please keep the "real life" break short. I can't wait for your next story.
NANCY1 chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
Well, what can I say - that was simply superb! It was romantic, sexy, smutty and tender, all rolled into one. After reading it, now I'm the one who needs a shower. There were so many beautiful moments of profound intimacy that you wove into this chapter as our happily married couple was re-connecting - it was way better than what I had been hoping for. And, now you're getting ready to send the two of them away for 2 years, but at least they'll be together, which is what both of them want and need.

There are no better writers of Sara and Grissom fics than the three of you, and even though this story was short, you captured not only the essence of GSR (as you ALWAYS do), but you also gave us a fun "take" on the Team's relationship with D.B. Russell, which I enjoyed too.

Of course, real life does take priority over fanfics, but your many readers, myself included, hope that you'll be back sooner rather than later. Perhaps there will be an interesting episode coming up during Season 12 that will provide you with the incentive to expand upon it - we all know you can tell a better story than what the CSI writers come up with. Anyhow, all the best in your real life endeavours! Nancy
claudia40gsr chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
Ola! Final Feliz! Eu amo isso! Sara e Gil finalmente juntos: isso é maravilhoso! O beijo de Griss? Este homem é perfeito! Muito romântico e sensual... O melhor presente para nossa Sara. Parabéns pela história divertida. Espero em breve ler outra fic de vocês.

aguardo ansiosamente. Com carinho, beijos do Brasil.
piccolina789 chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
This has got to be one of my favorite chapters you girls have done. Just perfect! Made we want to run into GSR land and dance with joy :)

Good luck with "real world"-type things, I know how that is! I hope all goes well for you all, and you will be back in FF world before too long! xx
calicsifan07 chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
I loved the end. Thanks for that nice bit of smut. I wish you all well in your endvors. I do hope you break from FanFiction is a short one. You will be missed.

Carol
aninom chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
I LOVED IT!... thanks for sharing another great story, girls... ... I miss you already;)... Good Luck in RL! I really hope you could come back with another story anytime (asap better;) I'll be waiting for your next one, hopefully it wouldn't be soooo much time (that you could take a break from RL or like you say that your RL break will be short, whatever is the way that you see it;) I miss you already!...
Peggiegg chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
Thanks for sharing your incredible talents! Hope real life lets up and you come back to us with more incredible stories!
mrsjorjafox chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
WOW. This was amazing, I dont even have any words that do any justice to how good this was. Just wow.