Reviews for Cry
SmartyPants chapter 19 . 3/9
Dude, ur dead arent u? If u dont think so, UPDATE. NOW! Or else I wont bother checking every day for updates.
Saturnflash chapter 19 . 2/1
Please keep going?
jojo lover chapter 19 . 2/1
DUDE what did you disappear off the face of the earth? whats up? update.
lizziependragon66 chapter 19 . 1/13
Hi, i really like this story so far. There's so much drama! But i also just wanted to say that i hope things get better and if you ever need someone to talk to you can PM me. )
Guest chapter 19 . 12/19/2013
I love this story! It is amazing! Please update soon.
LOVEMICHAEL chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
Hi post more
Gina chapter 18 . 11/27/2013
What Michael did to Mia was messed up. If that was me I wouldn't have stood there, even if I was shocked. I would have fought back. I love the whole book though.
leeksandbannanasaddict chapter 19 . 11/3/2013
Omg noooo u cant cut me off like this what happens next who is carlys dad this is driving me mad-btw i just wanted to say nice story i really like i.
asdfghjkl chapter 19 . 10/27/2013
Hi this is really good is carly michaels i really hope she is Can u plz keep goin its gr8 just 1 question what was michaels big surprise on the night but apart from that i love it!
Alice chapter 19 . 10/16/2013
I hope you manage to sort through all the horrible things you are going through, losing your best friend can be hard, I know that much but I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like to go through what you're going through. I can only offer that it does get better, just don't give up. Your story is amazing, I love the concept, the way you portray the characters, you have an amazing writing talent, I do hope you continue. Stay strong!
NarglesandNightlock chapter 19 . 10/16/2013
Wow, this is so good! You have an amazing talent! I hope you sort out all the stuff you're going through and feel better soon, don't give up :)
555franny chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
PLEASE! Write the next chapter this fan fiction is super good! I read it all in one day, I am completely sucked in!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/12/2013
MORE!
Randy chapter 19 . 10/11/2013
Can you please finish this story? Thankyou! (Readers are very eager to know what will happen next.) and also i request for you chapters to be a lot longer. Thankyou.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/11/2013
Michael needs a taste of his own medicine! Ha!
I love this story! Hope it gets a tit-for-tat end...