Reviews for Cry
Guest chapter 19 . 20h
Great story! Please please please continue!
Fantasyfountain chapter 19 . 4/7
Keep writing! I love this so much can't wait to see what happens next! ️J
Fantastfountain chapter 17 . 4/7
Hi I love this fanfic so much! Only awesome people can write so well! Just remember that you are beautiful and we will be here for you I you need us️
rObErTpAtTiNsOnIsHoT1989 chapter 19 . 3/2
Please continue
miley chapter 15 . 12/19/2014
L think u must make this story more intristing so that we can't stop reading the story. L can not wait to read the next chapter
Flashy234 chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
Great Story, is there going to be another chapter?
Guest chapter 19 . 9/25/2014
NOOO! It can't just end there! MM forever!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/8/2014
Im sorry for u buy happy u have a girlfriend please updste and tell us who the dad is carly sounds adorable
Donutgirl chapter 19 . 7/6/2014
Soooooooo good plz plz plz update plz plz update ugggggggg it's soooo good
mona chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
hello i dont know who you are but i want to tell you that you are an amazing writer reading these chapters of yours really makes me happy and sad. sad for mm and happy for you as we rarely find such amazing writers:)
oracle987 chapter 19 . 6/12/2014
wait.. dont tell me.. michael is carly's father ? OMG ! i hope i have guessed correctly
someone chapter 19 . 5/4/2014
Why did you end it with heartache? As a reader I would love it if you actually ended it with Michael finding out Carly is his daughter instead of leaving us to connect the dots.
SnappySnake chapter 19 . 4/25/2014
Dude, nobody snapped The Earths full. Get lost! at you did they? You wouldnt be gone like this otherwise, leaving all the readers suspended and smoldering for updates!
DramioneAddiction chapter 19 . 4/21/2014
Oh my freaking gosh!
SmartyPants chapter 19 . 3/9/2014
Dude, ur dead arent u? If u dont think so, UPDATE. NOW! Or else I wont bother checking every day for updates.