Reviews for My Not So Secret Admirer
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
JoleneD chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Ur fan chapter 18 . 1/6/2013
Aw men. So first you don't finnish your storry and then you decide to torture us further by forbidding someone who does want to go on with it? That sucks you know?
Ur fan chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
Ur fan chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
I found it kind of ironic that Edward is the one being stalked now.
Ur fan chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
choking That's the right word.
Ur fan chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I love it! I've readen a beatifull version of your storry and I really like both of the versions. But why didn't you want her to continue?
luv2knowdascoop chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
I'm glad Bella got mad at Alice. Seriously, she's sticking up for Edward, which I guess makes sense since she doesn't seem to care about Jasper whoring around in front if her. In my opinion, that really just makes Alice weak. Bella has every right to be hesitant in dating Edward when he's done nothing to actually prove to Bella that she's the ONLY GIRL he wants to be with. Action speaks louder than words.
luv2knowdascoop chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Please do not let Bella fall for Edwhore. He's trying to "win" Bella and doesn't care that he gets caught with other girls in front of her. That is so not okay. I hope Bella finds someone to sneak around with and beat Edwhore at his own game.
JoanneSjo5 chapter 18 . 8/28/2012
It's so sad you both stopped writing this story. I loved it and I love your version! Please make it work:)
LADARTHA chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Interesting start. Will continue to see where you go with this and hope for regular updates.
IMKRYSTAL chapter 18 . 8/12/2012
Nice story . Looking forward for the date. May i know low long more to ending?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/19/2012