Reviews for Out of tragedy, love is born
Peanutcat12 chapter 7 . 9/29/2015
XD I like how you put Lindir with Melpomaen (Figwit) together at the end. This was nicely written and I quite enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
You can't really refer to Ellrohir and Elledan as half-elven, as they are at least 3/4 elven when judging by grandparents (Eärendil(man), Elwing(elf), Celeborn(elf) and Galadriel(elf)) and even more so when going further back, as Eärendil was the son of Idril and Tuor, Idril being the daughter of Turgon, king of Gondolin. By this reckoning the twins are 7/8 elven as of their great-grandparents only Tuor was of the race of men. Of course, Even Elrond isn't really half-elven, despite it being his title, since Idril, his paternal grandmother was Idril, and both maternal grandparents were elves too.
Larisya chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Really poignant.
Larisya chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I thought please was saes?
Larisya chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
This was beautiful. Immeasurably. I did you a great disservice not reviewing each chapter, but I was in raptures. Amazing, I love this.
Lady Minuialwen chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
KD Skywalker chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
Where is the last chapter? Update please (
Will-I-Was chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
There is nothing I find in this story that is wrong, its all lovely and a great read, well done :)
DemeRain chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Thanks for sharing.
Lady Minuialwen chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
Lady Minuialwen chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
Awww 3
momothenono chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
Erestor only wants Glorfindels touch...awww...I love this story...
Skreech chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
D: poor Erestor! I want to cry for him! so cute. ahaha. I love this so much! :)
Roanelle chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
I love all of the different emotions that you give to Erestor and the way that the transitions from past to present go so smoothly. Good work! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Lady Minuialwen chapter 3 . 10/29/2011