Reviews for Between Minds
The Rookie Author chapter 11 . 6/20
Cant waig for fhis to be continued! :D
Superspartan117 chapter 11 . 5/26
Really great fanfic,you should keep up the good work.
HowAmISupposedToChoose chapter 11 . 3/19
Wow, this story is amazing ;u; It's amazing to see Gordan and Chell. But yo, honestly this is really good writing and I really enjoy the plot!
I can't wait until the next chapter, I'm a fan now!
InkMango the FABULOUS chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
*sees the word bagel*

*freaks out internally*

*likes and faces*
Glumski chapter 11 . 9/3/2015
I'm... not exactly sure what just happened. It *has* been half a year since I read the first ten chapters and it *has* been twice as long since 'Dynamic Equilibrium' was posted, but I'm pretty sure I still kind of remember most of what happened before. Which means that you're leaving us with a really nasty cliffhanger.
Hrmm. We need more. Soon!
(Also: This was great. You're awesome.)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/3/2015
Still one of the best crossover fics on this site. The suspense is killing me and im deeply invested into the story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
pikachucat chapter 11 . 9/3/2015
awesome
powerofthecrazy chapter 11 . 9/2/2015
AAAAAA FINALLY GET ANSWERS ABOUT BARNEY AND THE LITTLE LETTER AND ALL THE OTHER THINGS THAT I REMEMBERED WERE DRIVING ME CRAZY THAT I WAS MESSAGING YOU ABOUT IN WORRY.

-ahem- But not until like, the update after the next? Or something. Oh no. BARNEY. And this whole thing with this city, uuuuggghhh it's giving me the goddam willies, I hope they get out alright. Also, I hate the G-Man, he can go boil his stupid head. Needs to stay the hell away from Alyx and Barney, and everyone really. Umm... I guess this really isn't as constructive as my previous comments, but it's a bit late for me and I'm kind of tired and I have to get up for work in a number of hours but then I saw this had updated so of course I had to read. Hopefully my next comment will be more comprehensive...

Until the next update!
BeeDS chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
Best. Story. Fckin'. EVER! When will you continue? Please, please, dont abanfon the story!
AceBlade258 chapter 10 . 4/27/2015
I just wasted my afternoon... This is fascinating; please, please continue!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/24/2015
I have really enjoyed the story so far. The mixing of the two stories is fantastic and believable. I really hope you can continue this at some point, and maybe even finish it. Thanks for writing, have a good day.
Glumski chapter 10 . 3/6/2015
This might just be the best Half-Life/Portal-story in the history of Ever. Seriously, this is solid gold. The characters are extremely life-like; Dr. Kleiner for example just sounds so incredibly much like Dr. Kleiner that I could almost hear his voice in my head. The plot is interesting and well done, and at parts it feels like playing Half-Life for the first time.
Your style of writing is beautiful, lyrical even. It's just... perfect.

There are a few errors here and there ('books' instead of 'boots' in one of the Chell chapters, maybe 6?) but nothing that disrupts the flow of reading in any kind.
And as a German that "Nein nein nein nein nein" joke made me laugh out loud.

I hope you'll post updates regularly, and big ones at that. (And if you're for some reason not a coffee consuming, chapters producing machine, I hope you'll finish this at your one time instead of abandoning this one day like so many other stories remain unfinished.) Thanks a lot for this, it really made my day!
Lizeyli chapter 10 . 1/17/2015
This. Story. Is. Seriously. Amazing.

This crossover has been so entertaining to read! It really blew me away! You were right when you said you put a lot of work into chapter 10 and truthfully, you put a lot of work into every other previous chapter! No doubt you will continue to write great chapters! I also really like how you still represented Chell as mute. Or at least, deliberately mute. Other stories i've read have kinda ripped off the fact that she is mute and replaced it with no real explanation of why she is perfectly speaking again other than, "I felt like it." That really bugged me XD. Your writing is so amazing and thorough, it's HARD to put down! The story line, also, sounds really thought out; again, lots of effort on your part ;) I understand You haven't updated in a while but I hope you don't stop continuing this story! It really has come so far. I mean 79K words? Props to you!

Okay, okay, rant done. Awesome job and update soon! :D
SuperBigMac chapter 8 . 1/13/2015
You've probably already had someone point this out, but I think Alyx and Barney crashed the jalopy. So went is she wondering why it's not in the garage if it was never retrieved from the crash?
FlyingOx chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Awesome story so far!

Looks to me like you put a lot of work into each chapter. Nothing really feels redundant in description despite their lengths, and it all flows nicely. I also really like how you characterized two silent protagonists in very unique ways without letting them speak a single word (aside from Chell's cut-off dream sentence). The story ties in pretty well to their original games nicely too; I like the references to Portal 2 despite that entire story not happening here.

Each chapter's pretty long - maybe shorten them? Nothing against long chapters particularly, but it can also make it a little confusing where I left off if I have to stop mid chapter for some reason.

No complaints really - keep up the good work, and I'm looking forward to reading more!