Reviews for Crystalline Memento
EliteGirl401 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Awesome story and I kinda want this to an ongoing story just because the plot is so good. Keep up the good work
Nami chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
This is such a great fanfiction. Are you still going to continue it?
jayson chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
May make more i liked this and i am becoming a fan :)
ayami chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
go noel ! i like noel more than snow..hahaha..noel is cuter and hotter.. and he has more chemistry with serah than snow..so, yeah ! i love noel more for snow..ahaha..
isflamma chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
verrrry good. I so wish you'd do another chapter for this. Niiiiiice! And I totally agree with your point in the next "chapter".
Kains-Lance-2013 chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
While I haven't posted anything descriptive(yet), I completely agree with what you have to say. Removing something the authors' have worked hard on, for hours at least, is worse than just a slap in the face. I believe that it shouldn't matter putting MA content on this site. Like you said, age restrictions are always a possibility to block underage readers. If you work hard on something... really, anything that YOU created, no one has the right to prevent others from seeing it other than yourself.
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
I TOTALLY AGREE! I DON'T WANT TO REMOVE MY RATED M STORIES AND PUT THEM ON AFF! I KNOW THEY HAVE SOME THEMES THAT ARE A LITTLE RATED R/M! BUT COME ON!
ash.strider chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
omg awesome story i loved it! much btr intro 3
Fanatic-FanGirl chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Well Said!
FlowersN'stars chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
I totally agree with you a 100%. It's not fair for the authors and for the readers. They are taking away our freedom and one of the things that makes us happy in life reading and writing. I mean lets face it, some of us don't like to go to clubs on friday nights and prefer reading a good fanfiction or writing one for that matter. Internet censorship is ridiculous. I hope that they'll take off this new stupid rule.
shiks chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
:C wonder what hes going to do when she dies in his arms.. q_q
w-newen chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
That was surprisingly really good! i thought it would be one of those... i rather not mention. But you surprised me! I am a total Noel/Serah Shipper. Snow and Serah are juuuuust... no. I mean have you seen how big he is compared to her? If Serah doesnt take Noel, then im perfectly happy to take him for myself ;D

Again, this is a very good oneshot and yes NOEL/SERAH NEEDS MOOORE LURVEEEEE!
metalchocobo13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Oh, this was fabulous. If you ever write a sequel, I'd love to read it from Noel's perspective.
SarcasticTsundere chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This is beautifully well written. I fell in love with it! This is one of favorites. :D
FlowersN'stars chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Congrats for writing the first Serah/Noel lemon ;P when I saw them together in the game I was like "they need to do it!" or at least kiss but nooo _ I kinda feel bad for snow but he's the one that ditched her. You don't leave your fiancée for 3 years! Anyways, I'm liking this new canon pairing