Reviews for The Slytherin And The Slumber Party
Elizabeth11 chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
OMG! that was great. I was laughing and enjoying the plot. Poor draco stuck with feminine hygene. That was soooooo great/funny you have to post the next part soon.
Starr3 chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
Not lame... very good... I like. So many try to make Draco "nice" Thank you
Apate chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
Love this story. Please write more. :D.
Tomato Soup chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
yey! its brill. i want more! its really good idea, and draco is totaly evil. whats gonna happen next!

luv n hugs

moi

x x x
Nadine-Penguin chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
wow!

that was really good, and i mean really good. i gotta say i loved ur slumber party bit of (well i loved all of it) the story...that was sooo goood and sooo creative...just great! so now i want another chapter...NOW...please? coz this is soooooo goood and i want to read what happens next!

i love it sooo much and im gonna tell every1 bout it coz i rekon u and ur story are just fabulous!

well done.

L.

Me
nerys2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
More! More! You DO know that you're on my favourite authors list?

Lovely story, I can't wait for the second part!
Aurora Marie chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
I like! The story is very interesting. Malfoy was not too nice here(we wouldn't want that) and the parts where he had to be witness to talk of feminine hygiene were really amusing. One question though: Why does Ginny still want Harry, if she professed to not love him? Can't wait for the second part.

I am also looking forward to new chapters of your other stories.
Infad chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
An awful collection of cliches and overused plot devices.
Snake Eyez chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
Oh this is going really good so far. You have the characters in cannon basically! email the url if you write more of this
Rory chapter 4 . 11/27/2004
o_X That's not fair. Is she gonna poke him?
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22