Reviews for Impossible Has Happened Before
IDreamOfDistantSeas chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
I am looking forward to Rose seeing this version of the Doctor dance. I hope that you update soon.
HestiaRue14 chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Great chapter it's a really neat story idea
olivia.23 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Brilliant!

Really good writing, and excellent story choose (I am writing a similar fic)

Keep writing, because this has the potential to be brilliant!
Pilcrow chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This is an interesting start :D
Someone Who Wants a Fez chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I'm liking it so far. Please have River show up somehow, in a way that actually make sense, not just "she appeared" of "she simply answered, "Vortex manipulator." Those seem a little bit overdone. But I really want to see Rose and River's reactions to each other. I mean, Rose is finally over the Doctor (in her own way), and he suddenly appears at her wedding, along with his new, gun-toting lover, her fiery redhead of a mother, and sword-wielding centurion father. Not to mention "John" knows said lover and is acting all awkward around her. Meanwhile, there's still a wedding going on with shell-shocked attendees and a mouthy Jackie. Plus the Doctor's regenerated again, to them. It just has "juicy" written all over it in the possibilities! Any suggested plot possibilities you are welcome to use, including Doctor/River, which I really want, considering their the ultimate TIME-crossed lovers. And they get married.

Please don't let this die!

~SWWAF
RosesInJamJars chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Ooooooh! I'm liking it so far! Please update soon!
TheGirlWhoImagined chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
OMG LOL!
ProfessorSong chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I love it! I hope you have River make an appearence, but really, I love what you've got going so far either way!

x