Reviews for Human
Queen Amaryllis Kay chapter 1 . 6/24
Yay, Lokane! This one was great and the little boy dressed as Loki... the perfect touch.
marganaPendragon chapter 1 . 6/7
This story was sooo cool-cute! You're an entertaining writer!
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 5/31
Hehehhehehhehe.
denisemurasaki7 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
This is one of my favorite stories. In fact, I like all your stories, you're one of my favorite fanfiction writers. Keep writing, you're very talented.
White Butterfly chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This is absolutely adorable. Especially Loki donning a 'costume' by using the Casket and the way Jane paid especial attention to the child dressed up as Loki.
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
So, so, so, cute! An enjoyable read.
Rosaroma chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I'm not a fan of halloween, but I like what you did here for Loki. It was a lovely charged piece and I think it would have made an amazing expanded story.
Shortyjordy52 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
This is amazing! Love the Halloween idea, just wish there was more to it
analise chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Very sweet. Loki's confusion is simply adorable as is Jane's reaction. I'd love to read a follow-up chapter :)
A.
Mrs. Marple Poirot chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I love it! :D
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Cute :) I enjoyed.
Lyn Harkeran chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This was a beautiful little Halloween drabble! I love how Loki was confused about the holiday and also was able to gain something good out of the experience. Loki seriously needs more lovin'!

Thank you so much for sharing! I'll be sure to look at the rest of your stories!

Lyn Harkeran
TheCsquared chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Dude. TEH FEELS! Super cute, and you're probably reading this like, " I wrote this fic in 2011", but it's so AWESOME
clandestine.elegance chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Awwww! This was so cute! I loved it. Great job.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 11/7/2013