Reviews for Flesh and Bone
Zesslover chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
that was awesome
but i wish there was more
XanaduHawk chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
They're scared of a cellphone? Really? Rofl.
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Haha. That was cute!
pennypigeon chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
so cute!
ScrimjaNinja chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
That was great, and the ending made me laugh.
Tasha-Nik chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Omg i LOVED this! XD

it was so unique and adorable

in fact I happen to have fallen in love with your writing style in general :)

I've read both of your stories/fanfics and can honestly say that you are an amazing writer

you really should continue this fanfic. It's so awesomly interesting and I would love to read even more ;D

but it's really up to you,

Mikan chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Man, you should really write at least another oneshot of this. Pretty please? I kinda always despaired that there's only vampire/werewolf fics out there.

And I just want to see Kakashi lick Naruto some more. /
ladywinterfic chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
xLoveless19 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
wow o.o this fanfic was very...unusual. are you going to make a sequel for it? i think you should, you could really expand on it and reveal naruto's past and what he is 'd b interesting
skie89 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I take it someone did SOMETHING to Naruto to make him go off the deep end? Just what is he anyway?
KitElizaKing chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
What a quirky, odd, little story. I must say, coming from a background of horror stories I didn't mind your co-opting Naruto and Kakashi as a wendigo and a werewolf respectively, although I bet you're going to get lots of complaints about their bloodthirsty, flesh-hungry natures. I enjoyed it. Nothing wrong with two beings finding company with each other while covered with gobbets of gore, is there? I have to admit I do wish you'd ended on a slightly more serious note, I felt a little bit like a I'd just reread the last 'Twilight' book and was still waiting for that epic fight to happen. (sorry, if you're a fan.) And don't worry about the kissing, there was a lot of licking going on, and both of them seemed to like it quite a bit! lol
DREAMER1084 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Usually I don't like something too...inhuman, but seeing you as the author, I've read until the end and there is only one word entering my mind, "woo". You've made a fantastic story, they are inhuman but at the same time they are somehow IC. Good work!
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
When you mentioned human teenagers camping out in the woods, I couldn't help but think of the myriad scary movies that begin in this fashion, lol. Having Werewolf!Kakashi tower predatorily above the campfire or Wildchild!Naruto slice into the prom queen's tent trying to tear into her calf like one would a drumstick . . .

Heck yeah, I'd go see this movie! That duo would be chilling to encounter in the deep woods, especially at night.

Good work, Shidoari. :D
Avid-Reader chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Ah, such cute creepy dorks. Shame it can't be continued! But its so cute.