Reviews for Kung Fu Pirate: New Millennium
Point Guard chapter 24 . 7/15/2013
Aww! Awesome!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Finaly! You discribe tigress to have the fighting skill she actually has! But that is the only problem i have with this book, the plot and the characters i really like and i shall enjoy reading on.
Tai Claw chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
AWESOME but still mistakes like "carious scrolls" I thinks its supposed to be various scrolls
Tai Claw chapter 17 . 3/29/2013
nice visualization and descriptiveness again but still some errors but great story (-)
Tai Claw chapter 16 . 3/29/2013
No I personally don't want the pairings thing if you mean Po X Tigress since that just ruins the whole story for me but anyway its a good chapter as always. I still found some spelling and grammatical mistakes but the chapter still managed to counter that with an easy to visualize scene so it was still great (-)
Tai Claw chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
I really like this story even though there are still some spelling and grammatical errors it was still fun to read and I found it quite easy to visualize (-).
Krisipiiqen chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Wow, great story! I have only read first chapter, but I love it! I really like Hai and his personality. :) I can't wait to read more.
Arch-Ark chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
About time I got around to make an account and review one of your stories, hm? ;) Hmm... considering I've read this before, I'll just tell you that I really love this story and that a written review is a little better than us talking in real-life. Keep up the good work, my lynx-y friend! :D
LandoftheFuture chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
This isn't so bad after all!
LandoftheFuture chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Cool fight!
LandoftheFuture chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Well-done on a pirate story for Kung Fu Panda! I like it!
Shaded Darkness chapter 24 . 4/29/2012
I think the Hai/Fenghuang pairing is a good idea and I agree with you on Fenghuang being the best in Legends of Awesomeness.
Rabenkopf chapter 24 . 4/29/2012
"11) All the dead Masters were originally supposed to returna nd fight as ghosts, but there were two problems; 1, how would a ghost be able to fight with no physical body?"

maybe like this: watch?vCqFrS417OnE&featurerelated

At the the beginning and the end. :)
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 24 . 4/28/2012
Best ending ever! Can't wait for the sequel!

-AniUniverse '05
Ahn.so that's why chapter 24 . 4/28/2012
16) I planned on making some Crane/Mei Ling stuff, but I didn't because I'm an idiot who forgot about her existence at the end of the fic... man I feel stupid.

HAHA.I knew you had forgot something, I was thinking...where had Mei Ling went to?