Reviews for I was thinking of a son
musme chapter 27 . 9/2/2016
I love it
Thanks
frauleina chapter 27 . 9/29/2015
I love Blaine is a Stark stories. This one was even better though. I've never read one where Kurt is something too. That you made him the child of Loki rocks! He does have some of those chilling qualities. I'm curious though about what the stories say happen to Loki's children. Hope you consider writing more of these!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/6/2015
LOVE IT.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Love ou
marsmaywander chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
hello! i'm working on a project, and want to know if i can use this story. i'm making a audiobook version of "teaser trailers" for fanfics, grouped by theme. my first set is a mix of superhero!AUs. if you're interested, please visit: marsmaywander*tumblr*com / podficteaser for more information (thanks for making an awesome fic!).
Guest chapter 27 . 5/30/2013
I love this verse more than anything I have ever read on FF. It's perfect.
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 27 . 3/21/2013
Arggghhhhhh...fangirlism pain love this fic so much! Its so rare that you really get to see all of Loki's children in a fic. Like, all of them. But I'm so interested. I almost cried when I found out that there was not another chapter. Please update soon!
Saya.Y-Lover chapter 27 . 3/13/2013
a nice piece to read.

read it all in one sitting.

keep up the good work.
Patricia Sage chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
Wow. This story is crazy good. I'm kind of obsessed with this 'verse that you've created. Wow. I really hope that you update soon, because every chapter is very well written and fantastic to read. I love it. Keep up the awesome work!
LBQIO chapter 27 . 10/31/2012
love!
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 27 . 9/18/2012
I loved this. I enjoyed reading through it, and I can't wait for the next part.
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 27 . 9/18/2012
I love Kurt's interaction with his brothers. Are you going to do a Ragnarok arc? I ask, because it sounds like Kurt would be one of those reborn, wouldn't he? Thanks for sharing, as always.
fierynightangel chapter 27 . 9/18/2012
lol love the last bit. 'really should break up the brewing fight. instead he throws his biscuit.'