Reviews for Prankfully Yours
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
XD I'm in pieces over here, laughing so hard I can't breathe :) awesome story, loved the prank ideas and Harry and Draco were just so cute in this one. Awesome fic :)
NuggetSaurus chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Nice pranks XD! Loved it
volfan chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Way too funny. Sirius should have listened to Remus - I would never want to take on Fred and George Weasley when it comes to pranks.
Flying Chrissy chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
this is bloody funny! Look forward to the next story!
MySexyPack101 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Please CONTINUE! I LOVE this story! Will this have a sequel?
sesshyloverforever2me chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
All I can say is OMG
dragonpearlz chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I laughed so loud people were looking at me on the train. I love your idea fir the prank. And how it made them sneeze. Fan-freaking-tastic!
Aralaiqualasse chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
O? When I read at the beginning, i am nearly not wanting to finish this fic as I read the part that Harry is taller thatn Draco, which I assume Harry is the seme, while Draco the uke...Now I am not regret at all cause at the end it was Harry who is pregnant...hahahah marvelous.

Btw, does this mean your fic did not have permanent status in coupling? Like even though you describe Harry as seme, but he at the end end up pregnant...hahahalove it...

But now I think of it, some man is shorter than their other significant...take my parents for example, my dad is shorter than my mum, few centimetre...hmmm, does this mean while Draco short, he is the seme? stronger one? Short did not mean uke, now that i have a reality of height in one relationship...I may also need to re read some fics I did not finish since they sometime describe it that way...aiyo...

BTW, i really love your wrting style, and Wyrdsmith, love him/she too...hehehe, put u as favourite...if you confirm all your fic is Harry-uke, i can guarantee that all your fic will end up in my community hahahaha

thanks XD
BAFan chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Normally I don't care for stories about pranks because I don't find them funny, but I have to admit I LOL when reading this. I especially liked Severus's hair problem. Oh Sirius, when will you grow up? *g*

Good job.
funny as hell plz write the 2
Sliver of Melody chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Genius... love Fred and George
Madame de Coeur chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
asdfghjkl! Omg I loved it. It would be awesome if you kept going with it! :))
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
HAHAHA

very funny! if only this happened for real!