Reviews for Starting to see you
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Vigilante definitely needs more love. The dude is a fucking cowboy! That's in the Justice League! You can't much cooler than that!
jaguarspot chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I loved this idea! I'd love it if you wrote more on this two. Shayera is my favorite JL character, and I think she needs more friends.
Let me know if you write more!
;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Great Story! Want to see more!
Rayner Fox chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Awesome one-shot, I wish it wasn't just a one-shot though.
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Imaginationqueen87 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I love this, it's so cute and so wonderful to see these two becoming friends
Alc Fluteo chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I really enjoyed this. I always liked Vigilante when I first watched JLU and had always hoped he'd get more episodes (I like Nathan Fillion's portrayal of him too, lol.).

Though Question and Supergirl to me always had an interesting relationship (He lets her sleep in his room in Fearful Symmetry and she's there to see his face get revealed at the end of the episode where he was captured by Cadmus-Question Authority I think?-does he consider her a friend? I always thought that would have been nice for the writers to have definitely told us, but at least they interacted.) but the relationship Vigilante could have had with Shayera I felt was one that would have been interesting for the writers to pursue. I have a feeling they would have made it similar to what you wrote here.
Alessandra Hope's thief chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I'm glad you didn't write this literally romanticly and instead left it all to imagination. Coz, well, I've always thought of them more as growing friends than an item (Though I quite like them together)

Anyhow, I completely loved the story. It is really well written, and is completely in character. Thif fic put a smile in my face, so, yeah, great work and thanks for it :)
Ritametahmaid chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Aw shucks too bad this is only a one shot. Quite the odd pair but I like it!
Trickster91 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Aw. I like this story. I love they way you had them interacting with each other. Great job. :)
Queen of Vampires chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Aw! So sweet! I love Vigilante so much! If this is a Shayera and Greg pairing, I'm all up for it. X3

Can't wait for more!
Jester's Pet Oriole chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Very nice!
Loki's Son chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
First off, let me say that I'm an avowed HG/GL shipper but it is nice to see Shayera stretch her wings and talk to someone else now and then. The woman needs a friend and Vigilante is a stand up guy so let the bonding begin! :)

Great first effort, especially trying on Vig's twang. You might want to review the use of "Ah" for "I". You could've used an "ah'll" in spots. Otherwise it reads great. :)

Hope to see more!
CharmedSerenity chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
*happy wriggle* Thank you so much, love it *smacks Greg* And just kiss Shayera already, you know you want to!