Reviews for My black mind
Smile Black chapter 23 . 7/26/2015
This was really sweet .
edwardfiend chapter 23 . 1/19/2014
This was a fantastic story! :)
Puni Bouvier chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
I hope you read this, loved your story :3 i'll tell you, it's awesome 3
Andromeda chapter 23 . 8/13/2013
So beautiful
AshwoodDraven88 chapter 23 . 1/22/2013
loved loved loved this!
molescout chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
I'm sorry, but your "In a van, not too far away" description made me thing, "In a van, down by the river!". Cue a yelling Chris Farley.
Shiverpass chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
Malcom needs to go jump off a cliff, land very painfully in very cold water, and be too much cold and in pain to even move so he could drown.
Shiverpass chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
AH. So close! I'm so angry with SHIELD now!
CelticGirl223 chapter 23 . 8/1/2012
This was an amazing story!
the winchester brothers chapter 23 . 7/23/2012
This was amazing! You should continue writing, you're awesome.
The Yoshinator chapter 23 . 6/8/2012
This story was so good! It ended perfectly. I couldn't have thought up a better one myself. I hope you keep writing Loki fanfics.
phreaky4phantom chapter 23 . 3/17/2012
Oh. My. Gosh.

This is perfect, amazing, flawless, squee-tastic, and utterly breathtaking! I loved it so, SO much. The whole fic was just... Ahhh it was amazing. It kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time and the ending was absolutely wonderful! FANTASTIC job! I wish I could write as well as you. One note I would make, however: "passed" is the past-tense of the verb "pass". "Past" is an adjective/adverb/preposition, which would be more fitting in several instances in which you used "passed". Otherwise watch repetition of adverbs but in most places it was fitting.

Oh my gosh I just loved this to pieces! NEVER stop writing!
hrlqnn chapter 22 . 1/21/2012
Ahhhh this story is amazing! I'm reading the sequel now~
Violeta27 chapter 23 . 1/6/2012
D'awwwww! Such a lovely prequel :3 I've author alerted, just to make sure I don't miss anything!

The reunion scene with Loki and Lily was perfect, such a sweet scene. It was just the two of them, like the rest of world didn't exist.. so sweet and sooo cute!
Timeywimey221b chapter 23 . 1/6/2012
OMG! it was amazing this story I loved it!

keep going I want to now what's going to happen next

n_n xoxo