Reviews for The Gray Lady
SecretFruits chapter 1 . 8/13
Yes I LOVE this...this is exactly how it happened
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
Thanks for further insight into a fascinating character.
Lila chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Holy sh*t! Your story was just... omg I have no words, i'm just fan, seriously this is amazing, you have to be a writer, I really travelled through your text (and what a travel)
Professor McGonagal chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Amazing!
fuckfanfictiondotnet chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Your take of the characters stayed true to the book, so much so that I'd say you've captured the characters' personalities perfectly. A wonderful, rare piece - I'm happy to have found it.
FallenStar22 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This is so so beautiful. I feel you've really caught the prompt of a cunning Tom really well, I cannot help but feel sympathy for Helena for being taken in by him.
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Powerful, intense, bone-chilling, hauntingly beautiful -I could go on forever, I really could-it's just so...oh, no words for this. No words are good enough for this, this masterpiece. Brilliant, bloody brilliant, fantastic wonderful job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Lovely story, Lucy, your characterization of Helena and Tom was excellent both in their conversation and body language. You also had some great lines; I LOLd when Tom, all insulted, replies "I smell?" I know it's because of his involvement with dark magic, but I couldn't help but add in a, 'But I showered last week!'after that. Finals week will do that to you ;D

When it comes to your writing: it was succinct, smart and had a nice flow which is one of the hardest things for a writer to master. I'm in an advanced writing class, and none of the people in there have flow down, a sad fact which has only solidified my belief that the true way to learn how to write is to pick up a pen and labor away.
Like you said in the 'SC compliments: fan fiction truly is the perfect training room; I'm a living proof of that (this advanced fiction course is the first writing class I have ever taken) and after having read your somberly beautiful piece, I am glad to see that you are as well.

Oh and when it comes to people making fun of you for being a fanfic writing dork, who cares? Like you said, how many college students can boast about having written novel-length work? And not just any type of work, but that of good quality like yours?

Write on girl!

A fellow dork in cardinal and gold robes :)
inactive profile please delete chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
awesome! love the gray lady
Lordban chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Beautifully written. And a very convincing Tom Riddle Jr.
MuggleCreator chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Nice stuff. Great portrayal.
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Poor Helena.. Btw, do you realize that, according to your story, Tom's anscestor was Helena's half sibling?
Imsovoldmort chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
amazing story! I think I've read it ten times already :) absolutely love the pairing. Hope to see more Helena R./Tom Riddle stories from you. Very well written. Oh and I know that Tom is incapable to love and all that but his devilish interaction with Helena just gives me the goosebumps ;D Write more because I want to read more! I'll be back!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
For somebody who cannot love I can sense the romance
skarphai chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Okay, I will NOT vote for you. ;)