Reviews for Ebb And Flow
GreenHeartGirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Oh my God... Just nnnf!
nothing else is chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Great, hot fic. Just wanted to say that your summary says "mostly just Kurt being controlled and loving driving Blaine crazy." I would say it should be 'mostly just Kurt being CONTROLLING and loving, driving Blaine crazy' because Kurt is the one in control for most of the fic.
allyouneedis chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
So amazing. Seriously, there are no words. Your writing is absolutely fantastic, the smut is to die for (seriously, I could die right now), I love tease!Kurt, just wow.
Malice Slashlover chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Well that was a 'steamy' love scene heh heh heh! Very hot and I loved the way Blaine took control after all Kurt's teasing.
BloodRedLust chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I don't think i have ever read anything that intense or drawn out... fucking hell, i feel like i've run a marathon after reading that... i need a stiff drink and a cigarette (and i quit smoking 6 years ago, just fyi). Hot damn girl... you are too good at this.

BRL
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
That ending though. *smiles*

That is quite a read. Talk about long and drawn out, it took me about three or four times of coming back to your wicked good story to get through all of it.

I feel like I have taken a class in mind acrobatics. Seriously. Not the easiest of reads for someone with a mind like mine that insists on attempting to follow your every puppetmaster's move. So rewarding though to read.

Fascinating read.

By now though I am sure you are well aware that I am fascinated by your stories. I love btw that they are in their twenties here.

thanxs, M
Marth1112 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG aklsdjfah kjsdfhajshkasfdj
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Wow. Very steamy... and seriously well written. I love fics like this that are smutty but that take time to have tender moments. Strangely I read this on the forums under new stuff, and only realized later that you had written it! I should've known, the writing style seemed so familiar. Wonderful smutty fluffiness ;)!
I've-Gotta-Be-Me chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Oh my god, that was SO GOOD. I'm trying to be articulate and not sound like an idiot right now, but all I can think at the moment is "holy shit". Just thank you.
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Oh my god. That was dragged out in the worst, and in turn best, possible way. Kurt teasing Blaine so much, not letting him come, and then suddenly it's Blaine who's taking charge. No wonder you said on your tumblr you didn't think you'd be able to use the shower/bed in your hotel room haha.

I also know you would appreciate concrit, but there wasn't anything that stood out as far as I was concerned.
JennyLeah chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I'm never going to look at a shower the same way again! Absolutely loved this! :D
mardie186 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This was unbelievably hot and long and drawn out. Kurt is one hell of a tease and they both have unbelievable control. I wish I had a big shower like that with unlimited hot water. And that it came with Kurt and Blaine as "accessories". And you should write the sequel or second chapter where Blaine "gets even". I could see Kurt being tied up...and possibly spanked for his unmerciful teasing! Good job.
mixedberryjam chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I've been reading this in pieces on tumblr and FINALLY got the chance to read this (without the family around - awkward) and OMG. jfieowafjewafa. So hot. Lovely job!
lol chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
ya know, if i hadnt checked the last part of the story i wouldve just stopped reading this cuz bottom blaine is such a turn off for me. I'm so lucky i did because damn, slutty kurt is my favorite! Nice job btw! Loved the ending!
GlitterPinkPrincess chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
WOW!

This has got to be one of my fave stories of all time.

It was so well written and had me hooked right from the start and all the way to the end.

You have such a talent.

I can't wait to see the next amazing story you come up with.