Reviews for My Letter to Edward
gamergurl123 chapter 1 . 7/20
This letter was absolutely perfectly done.
It hit on every part of Edward that those stupid Twi-hards love, and you made them feel bad because Jareth is better IN EVERY WAY.
And referring to your last comment, I wish my brother would wish that wish... I would LOVe to meet The Goblin King.
Otaku-Lord-Bubbles chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
O. M. G. Finally someone besides me who compares Edweirdo McStupid-stalker-who-claims-that-he's-a-vampire-in stead-of-a-indestructible-walking-disco-ball and the sexiest villain alive- I mean Jareth!
CharismaPoison chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
He does look good in those pants -hides the drool; Love the one shot doll!
MagentaQuinn chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
THANK YOU. All of the crossovers with this are people who actually like Twilight, and don't see the giant plot-hole. (If he had any vampire-balls, he'd drink her. But no! He's sparkly and he prances with wolves and he falls in love with humans.)

I love this.
FallenAngelVamp chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Although u fnshd tis last year but I just wanna say... HELL TO THE EFFING YEAH UR RIGHT! Sparkly vampire over a goddam sexy goblin king with blond hair that looks so soft? GOBLIN KING! (fan girl squeal out to the world)
Mahiwaga no Megumi chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
XD I love this! And it's all so true XD
ReNobody chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Yes. Yes. And more yes. Couldn't agree more on anything!
ReNobody chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Yes. Yes. And more yes. Couldn't agree more on anything!
Shaed Knightwing chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This made me smile... :D
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Yeah! Jareth pwnes Edward anyday, no matter what XD

Who cares about Team Edward or Jacob? Team Jareth ALL the way!

And I totally agree with you. Ever since I watched Labyrinth, I view blonde men waaaaaaaaaaaaay differently now...
TheRealTayler13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Jareth is sexy as hell my fan-girl heart belongs to him and him alone...ok maybe jasper hale too but still jareth is sexy and i wish the goblin king would come and take me away right now lol...i read this in my math class on my phone and was laughting my ass of and i showed my math teacher too and he was laughting as well soooo great some what crack fic plz make another one like this but have Jareth Sarah Edwars and Bella in it i will love you forever :)
adptt12 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Yep totally would teach you a lesson...don't stare at the
WhenTheWorldEnded chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
You should really watch more TV
curvesforever chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
oh my goddess I love your brain, your incredible please never lose that brain of yours. I laughed so hard I nearly cried.
Kuroneko388 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Oh yea I agree with u 100% that Edward could never come close to beating Jareth in the looks department.

There should b a T-shirt that says "Only one man's allowed to sparkle" and a pic of Jareth with that evil sexy smirk, giving u the piercing eyes stare **Sqee!**

I'd buy a million of those _