Reviews for Should Have Kissed You There
Perfection. pure perfection
KahoriSaeko chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
OH MY GOSH WHAT. I REALLY LIKED THIS BUT THE ENDING /cries
emberwolfe17 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
well i thought i wanted to read something sad, now i regret it. lol good short story though.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Welp. You've given me the feelings friend. I can say no more, except that I am favoriting this to angst upon later... And thank you.
destielocked chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
THis was not okay, my heart hurts. ;-; wonderful little one shot, full of feelings, and not overly done. wonderful
g-briel chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
SCREAMS LOUDLY
CRIES A LOT
THIS WAS LOVELY BUT ALSO VERY SAD
BUT YES VERY WELL WRITTEN AAAHHH
Ventorum chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Ow! My freakin' heart! Augh! I like the story and was all fluff-happy then -BAM-! The drawn-out tearing sound of my heart being torn asunder.

For all sad words of tongue and pen,

The saddest are these, 'It might have been'.

a quote by John Greenleaf Whittier. Smart man.
Storiesfromthebluebox chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
That made me so sad. It really touched my heart. It was beautiful, in a bittersweet way.

Can't you make a happy ending sequel where Cas returns and Dean kisses him please? O:) Just to give us Destiel fans something?
Lady Faucheur chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Ohmygosh. At first, I had to force myself to keep reading simply because I hate when fics are completely in italics. Then I got invested in it and didn't care. I 'aww'ed when Cas said Dean's chest was warm and I finished the italics bit of the fic with a smile on my face.

In the tiny time it took me to look from the last italic line to the first normal line, I wondered why the name of the fic seemed so sad. Then I didn't wonder anymore.

Congratulations on breaking my heart. Really. That small paragraph made me want to cry - especially the last sentence.

Its authors like you that almost make me want to express human emotion ;_;
Dereksgirl24 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011