Reviews for Seasons Change
Repliku14 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Love this so much! All the babies are sooooo cute! Especially Vanny, stabbing his high chair with keys. X3
Chandramukhi chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
I was afraid it would turn out in a big argument between them but I like the fact that not everything went according to plan and yet Terra still managed to make her happy.

I enjoyed reading this three-shots. It was well-written, funny and romantic in the same time! Great job!
Chandramukhi chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Aqua and Terra interact very little in this chapter but that's OK because the interaction with other characters was so interesting, sweet and funny in the same time.

I loved how Aerith made Zack look after Vanitas. Made me laugh.

Great job!
Chandramukhi chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Oh, I already really like this from the first chapter! It's really well-written and you portrayed Terra and his thoughts very realistically. He's very IC.
MinatsukiSoul chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
. ! HOW THE HELL DID I FORGET THIS? :( YOU MUST NOW KILL ME!*gets shot* I apologize! But, this story was truly wonderful! (Best TerraAqua I've ever read) I hope to see more of your works!

-RoxasLuvsCookies :3

Happy New Years:D
MonMonCandie chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Oh my gosh, the ending was just PERFECT. ;v; Honestly, I kinda like how it turned out in the end even though the whole "romantic dinner" thing never happened. But it fits. Terra can try and do something romantic like that for Aqua, but honestly, the way you wrote the leading climax fit MUCH better. It goes to show that Terra's not perfect, but it's the thought that counts. ;) ...Or, I'm just gushing over that fact, but whatever! xD

I hate how you didn't give out Tifa's third baby, but maybe it is better that people take a stab at it and use their imaginations. xD In my world, the baby is Xion because she did not pop up anywhere in this story. xD LOL! And I love the little nod to a Axel/Larxene thing near the beginning! My other favorite parts had to be with Terra thinking about kids (Haha, cute) and the one point when Aqua says Terra's trying to bed her (major LMAO). So awesome!

I really did like this though! So sweet A three-shot really fit for this story. Great job and thank you for the awesome read! Can't wait to read more of your works!
BombshellBlonde chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Wondeful finish :D I enjoyed it very much so! Terra finally asks the big question and Aqua did not hesistate to answer. Wonderfully persecuted if I do say so myself. :)
truthlieslovestars chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
fluff.

how did i know you'd update on christmas eve?

happy holidays.

see you later.
Swandie chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
A lovely ending! Great story!
Swandie chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
u really have a great imagination! I love it! This chapter is so great and so sweet!
Swandie chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I always love ur Terra x Aqua story! And wow, I love the FF VII couple!
Kaorei chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
Oh, my gosh.

I have no idea if it's because of your writing style, but I'm at the verge of tears now. The ending was perfect! I'm both happy and sad at the same time; happy because Terra finally proposed to Aqua and sad because this story is over. :(

It was an enjoyable read indeed and- it deserves to be in my favorites list!

Happy Holidays to you, too. :)
Sue-per Z chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
Wow. This story is so cute! I love it! It's kind of sad that I almost cried when I saw 'the end' at the end of the story. I am going to miss looking forward for new chapters. But it was amazing and will always be amazing so, thank you for writing this and you too have a happy holidays!
Kaorei chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS UPDATED. Forgive meh. D:

Anyways, this was another good chapter. And it was funny when Zack was trying to get away from watching his baby son, haha! The image of Vanitas playing with Zack's keys is adorable. x3

Update soon! :)
BombshellBlonde chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Sorry for late review! That was awesome i'm loving these stories more and more! I feel bad for Aqua seeing her friends move on while she is still in the same place but don't you worry Aqua! Soon! Terra is going to buy you a ring! OMG. The twins are so cute Vanitas was most adorable playing with the shiny keys. Cuteness! Keep up the good work!