Reviews for Kamen Rider: Neo Duel Academy
zero chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
damn...must be that damnation monday virus again,huh?
KKD Silver chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
I... I don't know what to say. ...I was SO looking forward to this chapter. I hope you can get your works back up on your computer and get the future chapters up.
Symbolic Joker chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
There there man. I know your pain. OK well mine wasn't extreme as yours(and other authors). I only lost couple of words due to Safari closing on me and deleted whatever I just typed(I saved it! I pretty f*cking sure that I saved cause, once I had 8000 words for a chapter, Safari closed on me and deleted the history made 7800 or somewhere along those lines!) I don't bother with pendrives since I don't have one, my sister might want to use mine if I have any and I lose small things easily.
Victor Garza chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
My guest of this sliver-armored rider would be Shadow Moon? and good fic! keep it up!
Symbolic Joker chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
Bummer that this wasn't a chapter. But I like this. And I thought the OOO Wonderful Movie was already out? I mean really, I didn't see the movie at all and I already know how Burakawani works(Hooray for fanfics and Kamen Rider Wiki!). Hope you update soon!
KKD Silver chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
I have to agree w/Igneel here on this chapter. While I'm glad you updated, I'm bummed that this isn't an actual chapter.

Further, I'm glad you like the suggestions, but I can see how tough it can get coming up with effects with all of the various combos, both full & random.

I look forward to the next chapter, til then, jaa ne!
Ki Dalang Samezu chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Yo! awesome story there, i like it!

hm... got a suggestion for OOO here, why dont you make him a second deck for Rui, well, since OOO can use much combos and not to mention the non-combo form (like Taka-Kamakiri-Cheetah etc)
Archangel Igneel chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
Little disappointed this wasn't an actual chapter, but it was still good for a music listen. Oh and the Silver Rider is ShadowMoon.
KKD Silver chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
Excellent story so far; I can't wait to see Kamen Riders Den-O, Decade, Double, and OOO in action.

Further, I have an idea for how to use OOO as monster cards. Tune the corresponding monster type with a tuner monster (e.g., to synchro summon Tatoba, tune 1 tuner monster and 1 or more non-tuner monster(s); to synchro summon Gatakiriba, tune 1 tuner and 1 or more non-tuner insect type monster(s); to synchro summon Ratoratah, tune 1 tuner and 1 or more non-tuner beast type monster(s); to synchro summon Tajadoru, tune 1 tuner and 1 non-tuner winged beast type monster(s); to synchro summon Sagozo, tune 1 tuner and 1 or more non-tuner rock type monster(s); to synchro summon Shauta, tune 1 tuner and 1 or more non-tuner aqua type monster(s); to synchro summon Putotyra, tune 1 tuner and 1 or more non-tuner dinosaur type monster(s), to synchro summon Burakawani, tune 1 tuner and 1 or more non-tuner reptile type monster(s)) in order to synchro summon the corresponding form.

I hope that helps, and I look forward to the rest of the story and to see how the Xyz/Numbers monsters affect the story.
Buredoran chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
Realmente me gusta como va esta historia, realmente me gustaria ver a los rider de Kamen Rider Agito o 555 en esta historia.
cooking samurai chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Cool story hope to see more of it as will. So are some of the characters from Yugioh Zexal going to appear later on.
stardrago chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Well, for kamen Rider OOO you can have the primary card the Tamashii form and like how E-Hero Neos is able to do contact fusion with the Neo Spacions, you can have OOO do a contact fusion of the 6 Greeed to form OOO's other six single color combos and have Gara's Greed like Inhumanoid form for the orange combo.

Also, for the riders that have just one or two forms, maybe you can do a syncro summon for them, like Kabuto can have a tuner monster based on the hyper zector to form Hyper Kabuto.
Kite Lanford chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Well to be honest, that was an interesting way to start, start wtih the beginning of the Decade and work from there...

As for OOOs, you can just limit yourself to TaToBa and the 7 Full Color combos, which cuts down the number of monsters significantly.
CanadianRider chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Good story like how you use Kuuga as cards in it and would the next Duel be with Agito Gills G3/G3-X CARDS.
Naruto fan 99 chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
You think OOO is complicated watch Fourze he has I think 40 switches total when he is finished getting them and right now has 16 of them and it is only episode 7