Reviews for Kismet
DragonReader18 chapter 12 . 8/21/2019
Love your whole story but i do have a question about this. If there is a spell that can make them invincible on top of their immortality why the hell have they not done this for all of them? Or at least all of the royal family who regularly go to battle with others?
Duchess67 chapter 9 . 3/28/2019
Why do I get the feeling the guys have trackers on them and Fury is following along behind thm somewhere?
Duchess67 chapter 7 . 3/28/2019
What the heck is Thor doing on Earth in CHAINS?! Why would Odin let him be arrested by Fury? Thor is a PRINCE of another realm, he ought to have diplomatic immuity!

And poor Thor, what a time to become a bit of a Seer!
Duchess67 chapter 5 . 3/28/2019
The phrase is seriously CENSORED! *shrieking now* Bad enough they said that stupid prophecy earlier, did they HAVE to come to the party with it? Grrrr

And prophecies are for BREAKING!
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 2 . 5/13/2018
I pictured baby Hercules strangling the snakes for some reason
Cel chapter 38 . 11/10/2017
Oh
My
WORD

I absolutely ADORE this trilogy! Once I started reading "Mendacity", I was utterly caught up in this story. The only thing that I have done in my spare time over the past 24 hours is binge-read this series. Not very good for my sleep schedule, but it was totally worth it!

I loved how you wrote the relationship between Loki and Darcy—witty, sassy, and sarcastic humor with a realistic dose of emotional vulnerability. I love Loki's character, and I believe that you have done an excellent job at portraying him throughout your writing. I am relatively new to Darcy's character, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading about the Darcy that you described!

I swear that my heart was simultaneously both shattering with heartbreak and combusting with heartwarming joy while reading the epic conclusion to this masterpiece. I love to read—whether it be a published book or series, or a large (slightly unhealthy) dose of fan-written works—and not many pieces have elicited the emotional reaction that I felt when reading the final chapter of "Kismet". You have an amazing gift with words! I encourage you to continue to use it, even if others do not consider it to be worth your time, effort, and energy. It is a truly wonderful gift!

I hope that this brightens your day, however it may be going. :) God bless!
Another sad Legolas lover chapter 38 . 9/4/2017
My heart broke a little with that ending. That was a really good last part of the trilogy, though!
TinderboxParadox chapter 38 . 7/5/2017
I just got finished with your Thrice Blood series. Although it's been some years since you posted these, I just wanted to express my appreciation. Super creative, a fantastic job making the characters sounds authentic, delightful humor, and refreshingly not lemon/limey. Thank you so much for sharing your hard work and talent.
Elsa N chapter 7 . 5/25/2016
Awwww poor Thor
Elsa N chapter 6 . 5/25/2016
Oooooh yes last chapter was so oh crap
Elsa N chapter 2 . 5/25/2016
Aaaaah :D
purgingpastyouofftheinternet chapter 15 . 4/30/2016
Luke... Castellan...
Guest chapter 8 . 1/8/2016
That line about Rogers though. Also having just watched Men in Black 3, I have a whole different imagining of the cake scene.
AriaKysar chapter 38 . 1/6/2016
OHHHHHH SO GOOOOOD!
fireelfmaiden1 chapter 38 . 12/6/2015
i have really enjoyed reading all three Books in The Thrice book Trilogy you have done. I am looking forward to reading any thing else you put on this site. well done.