Reviews for Kismet
Elsa N chapter 7 . 5/25/2016
Awwww poor Thor
Elsa N chapter 6 . 5/25/2016
Oooooh yes last chapter was so oh crap
Elsa N chapter 2 . 5/25/2016
Aaaaah :D
Minerva Arhedes chapter 15 . 4/30/2016
Luke... Castellan...
Guest chapter 8 . 1/8/2016
That line about Rogers though. Also having just watched Men in Black 3, I have a whole different imagining of the cake scene.
AriaKysar chapter 38 . 1/6/2016
OHHHHHH SO GOOOOOD!
fireelfmaiden1 chapter 38 . 12/6/2015
i have really enjoyed reading all three Books in The Thrice book Trilogy you have done. I am looking forward to reading any thing else you put on this site. well done.
tensorial chapter 38 . 7/1/2015
Wonderful and bittersweet. Are you going to write an original book?
Mobilisinmobili chapter 38 . 4/20/2014
Just finished the "Thrice Blood" trilogy. I absolutely love your stories. They are fantastic! :)
Guest chapter 38 . 4/7/2014
I began to reread this trilogy and I love it so much but throughout the whole three fics I had this nagging feeling telling me that I might not like something about this fic. True to say the ending was terribly sad and bit lingering. I gues another fic is in play maybe a second child? Cause I truly hated the ending. As original as it was it sucked. However, fic is well written and I had fun reading it. Also loved seeing the tony and cap getting at it. Yah what happened with cap and sif?
WinterTrickster chapter 38 . 3/31/2014
Awww
So sweet but sad and steve and sif soooo cute
Great story
Guest chapter 38 . 3/7/2014
Again I have utterly enjoyed this trilogy! I am so sad that its over! I never have read such a well-written fanfiction in my entire life and I hope you go on to write stories of your own and make lots of money! :)
You stayed perfectly in character with Loki and everyone! I love that I could almost hear Tom Hiddleston saying practically everything you had Loki say.
I found the lack of smut and lowered amount of profanity a breath of fresh air for this website!
Excellent job and I can't wait to read more of your work!
Guest chapter 33 . 3/7/2014
Love the Sif/Steve thing in this chapter! Never thought of that pairing but I like the idea of it!
Champagne Toasts chapter 38 . 2/26/2014
Can you write a oneshot where Loki and Darcy have another child. One which they could keep?
bluedancingkittykat chapter 38 . 2/25/2014
*Tries not to cry**Cries alot*