Reviews for Kismet
Cel chapter 38 . 11/10
Oh
My
WORD

I absolutely ADORE this trilogy! Once I started reading "Mendacity", I was utterly caught up in this story. The only thing that I have done in my spare time over the past 24 hours is binge-read this series. Not very good for my sleep schedule, but it was totally worth it!

I loved how you wrote the relationship between Loki and Darcy—witty, sassy, and sarcastic humor with a realistic dose of emotional vulnerability. I love Loki's character, and I believe that you have done an excellent job at portraying him throughout your writing. I am relatively new to Darcy's character, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading about the Darcy that you described!

I swear that my heart was simultaneously both shattering with heartbreak and combusting with heartwarming joy while reading the epic conclusion to this masterpiece. I love to read—whether it be a published book or series, or a large (slightly unhealthy) dose of fan-written works—and not many pieces have elicited the emotional reaction that I felt when reading the final chapter of "Kismet". You have an amazing gift with words! I encourage you to continue to use it, even if others do not consider it to be worth your time, effort, and energy. It is a truly wonderful gift!

I hope that this brightens your day, however it may be going. :) God bless!
Another sad Legolas lover chapter 38 . 9/4
My heart broke a little with that ending. That was a really good last part of the trilogy, though!
TinderboxParadox chapter 38 . 7/5
I just got finished with your Thrice Blood series. Although it's been some years since you posted these, I just wanted to express my appreciation. Super creative, a fantastic job making the characters sounds authentic, delightful humor, and refreshingly not lemon/limey. Thank you so much for sharing your hard work and talent.
Elsa N chapter 7 . 5/25/2016
Awwww poor Thor
Elsa N chapter 6 . 5/25/2016
Oooooh yes last chapter was so oh crap
Elsa N chapter 2 . 5/25/2016
Aaaaah :D
Minerva Arhedes chapter 15 . 4/30/2016
Luke... Castellan...
Guest chapter 8 . 1/8/2016
That line about Rogers though. Also having just watched Men in Black 3, I have a whole different imagining of the cake scene.
AriaKysar chapter 38 . 1/6/2016
OHHHHHH SO GOOOOOD!
fireelfmaiden1 chapter 38 . 12/6/2015
i have really enjoyed reading all three Books in The Thrice book Trilogy you have done. I am looking forward to reading any thing else you put on this site. well done.
tensorial chapter 38 . 7/1/2015
Wonderful and bittersweet. Are you going to write an original book?
DeadAccountVoid chapter 38 . 4/20/2014
Just finished the "Thrice Blood" trilogy. I absolutely love your stories. They are fantastic! :)
Guest chapter 38 . 4/7/2014
I began to reread this trilogy and I love it so much but throughout the whole three fics I had this nagging feeling telling me that I might not like something about this fic. True to say the ending was terribly sad and bit lingering. I gues another fic is in play maybe a second child? Cause I truly hated the ending. As original as it was it sucked. However, fic is well written and I had fun reading it. Also loved seeing the tony and cap getting at it. Yah what happened with cap and sif?
WinterTrickster chapter 38 . 3/31/2014
Awww
So sweet but sad and steve and sif soooo cute
Great story
Guest chapter 38 . 3/7/2014
Again I have utterly enjoyed this trilogy! I am so sad that its over! I never have read such a well-written fanfiction in my entire life and I hope you go on to write stories of your own and make lots of money! :)
You stayed perfectly in character with Loki and everyone! I love that I could almost hear Tom Hiddleston saying practically everything you had Loki say.
I found the lack of smut and lowered amount of profanity a breath of fresh air for this website!
Excellent job and I can't wait to read more of your work!