Reviews for Stop
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 2/21
Well that sounds nice.
ReapedPoetsSociety chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
This is so hot! Love it!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Interesting read, I really enjoyed it. The end made me smile, not because it was over, but because of the sweetness to it. Nicely done.

-Charmy
Stately Demented chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Dark and smutty. Awesometacular I tell you!
RheaBay chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Very rarely do I find an AU fic that actually, truly enjoy, but this is one of the fair few! Very well done. I absolutely love what you've done with the characters, and I honestly don't think it would be too OOC for them in modern times. I really loved this fic and I look forward to reading more of your work. Brilliant job :-)
Cheers!
RB
SevenDeadlySins666 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I think this is amazing and I love how Arthur was written
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Love possessive Arthur and Melinwas cute!
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Extremely hot, though a bit confusing at the beginning with why Merlin doesn't like going with Arthur, and why Merlin left in the first place.
GothicDebby chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
ahahha brilliant fiction :)
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
So good! I loved this! IE want more in this verse! :)
phoenix8351 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
great story
SuperCali chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Yummy is what I think. I love that authors give me all different versions of these boys. Thanks!
Airway Static chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This is kinda just a bit shameless and that is partly why I love it. x3

But there's a lot more depth to this than that, even if it is a PWP. I can see the dynamics of the relationship, how it works between these two. And it makes sense. Of course Arthur's possessive and dominant - even if he's not royalty it's just in his personality. And even with Merlin's dubious approval, the fact that he loves Arthur still shows. What really got me though was at the end, where Arthur sorta apologized but not really. He made sure Merlin knew he loved him, and that about sums up the relationship.

Good job on this! Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
Luci-Marlena chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
d'awwww cute and HOT HOT HAWWWWT!

nice

lu
Merthur Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Such atmosphere... such passion... such emotion...

I truly enjoyed this. Within a one-shot you created a plot and a history like no other. There was inperfection and flaws but - thats what made it so real and divine. Thats what made it so perfect. From the beginning, from the very start, it was made so clear with such a vivid colour of feeling how Merlin couldn't do this anymore and how much power Arthur had over him. Not in the strength perspective, but with the ownership of his heart and with the lust side of affection. Arthur's vicious tone held such a history, it held a brokenhearted man's pain and how the only way it release the hurt was to... hurt Merlin. But this was on a course for devastation as that was the reason why Merlin left before, to hear the person he loves so fully and so unconditionally pain him in such a way... it was a twisted position - the person he loves the only one capable of truly slitting him. Arthur was obviously insecure about him, Merlin, who he seemed to show such muscle against was his only vulnerability. The way he grabbed Merlin's arm expressed this inability to let him go. Then the history was insighted to the reader and the way you used the example of how when Merlin went to him for celebration... all he recieved was stinging words that cut too deep... that sort of possession is what caused the fertile tears. But their past affection was also touched upon with how Arthur used to wake Merlin with endearments and how now... Arthur obviously held Merlin responsible for breaking his heart and was going to make him suffer for it - how he used Merlin's promise against him but the hard tone reflected how the fact Merlin still promised was all he cared about - and how if Merlin went against that now then he would physically collapse. It protrayed how Arthur had put all his emotions into Merlin, how he had given him his heart so completely without hesitation. But Merlin couldn't see this, but could only concentrate on the split wound that was bleeding out his love - looking into Arthur's eyes he'd know that he wouldn't leave. The weak pain in his voice was all Arthur needed - he'd thought that Merlin left him and that was it, that he was forever cursed to a doomed life without love... but to see Merlin break like this in front of him... his heart started to beat fast and he needed to know why - and the tender hope you put into his voice was completely magical. The change was noticed by Merlin and the heartwrenching effects left me speechless. Your description of his smooth movements and the anticipation they held were perfect, even more so how you protrayed Merlin's knowing that his heart was quickly falling yet again. I loved your metaphor on how Arthur's intimacy was healing Merlin's cracked heart in a way. Arthur was so close to breaking himself, the way he brushed his lips against Merlin's cheekbones, desperately willing the other to confess their love. Arthur wouldn't have any escape, he needed to know why and... the wounds to his heart were leaking through... Merlin has fallen - and his outburst of as I said, fertile tears and broken sobs was so heartachingly touching. The way in which he told Arthur that he couldn't do this because of him, because he looks amazing and he's missed him so much - his undying devotion was shining as Arthur tenderly pressed for more, his eyes intense with affection. Then when Merlin completely broke and cried his love... the way in which the heart beats increased to such a magnitude of intensity left me breathless as Arthur found out his feelings were reciprocated. The way their bleeding hearts were melted together as their lips connected - it was so heartclenchingly moving. Even more so, as Arthur tried so desperately to get to Merlin's skin. The way in which Merlin's mind and heart kept referring Arthur to this Adonis God like King who would conquer him... it was so romantic, how the pain between them just melted away as they sealed forever. Arthur needed this, needed to own Merlin so completely as to set his heart at rest that Merlin would never leave again and that he was his. It was so tender, how Arthur kept whispering his name and told him that he was moving in that night. The way in which their actions held so much experience and wanting was explosive. The way Merlin was at Arthur's mercy as his fingers caressed that buddle of nerves capable of surging such electric pleasure to wave through his senses - how only Arthur could reward him like this and be his - the insecurity of it all made it all the more meaningful and romantic. Merlin was Arthur's and the way in which you protrayed how Merlin completely surrendered to Arthur - echoing all his endearments and how Arthur himself was weeping his heart through saying that no one could know him like he does or love him like he does... the intense atmosphere was so intimate and collided with something amazing as groans that would thunder love itself were emitted from Merlin as Arthur brought him closer to bliss. It was sweet in a way and just added to how vulnerable they both were in how Arthur wanted everyone to hear that Merlin was his - not caring who heard but needing the world to see Merlin be with him. The heat and passion was off the scale as Merlin felt the flushed waves of pleasure caress his nerves as Arthur teased that spot within him. He came undone within heart beats and the level of emotion and teardrops within their voices as Arthur needed Merlin to promise that he would never leave again... it was so heartstoppingly moving as Arthur then entered his Merlin. Such love-making, how Arthur then whispered how Merlin belonged with him... it was so breathtaking to hear such vehement love. This is what they needed... and your description was amazing. As Merlin felt Arthur slide and drag within him, hitting that centre of rapture - the way in which they moved together, Merlin milking Arthur for all he was worth in sighs of fire. The way every thrust sparked new realms of pleasure as complete and utter ecstasy washed over Merlin, biting his nerves and entrapping them both within this blissful euphoria of feeling as they got lost in the ocean of ravishing scents and dazzled emotions. It was made even more romantic how Arthur only wanted Merlin to come from just his cock - then as they both reached their peaks - the way paradise just totally encased them into blinding elation... how they both felt so filled, so complete and so at home... it was so breathtakingly tear-jerking.

The next parts were all on how right they were together and how without the other they could not function, could not breathe. The way in which Arthur was so gentle and soft as he cleaned and kissed Merlin - it was the promise of everlasting love. They may be a bit speechless at this time but all they knew was that they were in love and the other held their heart so beautifully after that exchange of souls. It was so heartwarming then, as Arthur intimately dressed Merlin, losing himself in his love. What I thought was heartbreaking though was how Arthur needed to hold Merlin's neck as he made the phone call, scared that even now Merlin would runaway, taking his sanity with him. But Merlin wasn't going anywhere and the way in which you conveyed his devotion was mesmerising. Even more so, as Arthur guided him into the banquet hall, both with heavy hearts healing, but the way Arthur then took Merlin's lips in the most sensual and tender manner was a heartfelt reflection of his heart's emotions. Then as Arthur poured out his heart, he was so sorry and so remorseful that he every made Merlin feel like that.. but the eternal promise and sealed expression of his unconditional love was so breathtaking in his intensity to convey his feelings... Merlin shaking with his sincerity of just that - that he could be loved with such a beating flame of passion.

Thanks For Sharing x