Reviews for Far Away, Long Ago
lossofmerlin chapter 8 . 7/22
So this story is... AMAZING. You have to continue it! If you don't, I am going to write a fanfiction based off of this fanfiction! I have read fanfics that were awesome in the past and the thought had crossed my mind to do such a thing, but only ever in jest. Yours are the first stories that I will truly be sad to not see how they end! Your other two Merlin stories kind of have resolutions... at least they end on a happy note. But this one. It literally just got started! We need MORE! Please continue it?
lossofmerlin chapter 1 . 7/22
I had clicked on this story simply because I enjoyed your other two about Merlin. I scanned each chapter, looking for Arthur's name because I wasn't even slightly interested in this new character Arron. I got through scanning all 8 chapters and had decided not to read it after all, until... I read the reviews and finally understood what the story is actually about! Arron IS Arthur, lol! Now I can't wait to read it. Cool concept btw!
HappyEnchilada chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
This is... amazing! Give me more! Please, please, you can not do this to me! :'( I am dieing from the need for more.
Journey Hates chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Are you by any chance going to update this? Please?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
I really love this story. I know its been awhile since you last updated but please continue it.
littleonegi chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
I love this.

Merlin should say something about Arron weight. You know Arthur hates been called fat. LOL
Guest chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
great story! more, more!
Journey Hates chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
Ohmygodupdate!
This is so far beyond brilliant. Why hasnt Arthur sorry Arron shown Emrys the goldxdragon and why hsdnt Emrys told him the name Merlin?
Darkenwood chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
Beautiful idea, this spontaneous remark about the macework. No wonder Merlin - Emrys! - was stunned. Please, keep this going.
islanzadi1995 chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
interesting
josy daky chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
Wow, i love this chapter. It really nice. I hope you can update soon. Your a good writer.
littleonegi chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
Both Emrys and Arron should shave off their beard.

I really like this.
josy daky chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
nice chapter.
merlinsgrrl chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
I really like how the Arthur-ism just popped out and Arron is MORTIFIED by it, then confused how everyone else is smiling at his rudeness. Wasn't nice of them to not tell Gwen, though, but she's a trooper. Really enjoy this story, and I like how you've added Em, to see a side of Arthur from before. If I haven't mentioned it before, I really like how you've brought all the characters forward to this point and their personalities :-)
Darkenwood chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
Did I tell you before how much I like this story? I hope I did. It's an interesting idea as well as cleverly written. Arron is very endearing and the scenario of Merlin - the steward - visiting Morgana in a cell is chilling and strangely touching at the same time. The artificial daylight, the books, the comfy bed - he still cares a lot, doesn't he. And at the same time he's so very angry about her delivering Arthur into his enemies' hands five years ago.

Gwaine is beautifully written, too. But the best thing, at least to me, is to see an embittered Merlin, so much matured, so sad and yet he keeps it all together, never giving up hope.

Thanks for a fine story. I hope to read more very soon.