Reviews for One Good Snog
Aww.
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Interesting...
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I lovedthe beginning... can't wait to read what follows...
Harriettlovesbooks chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
How did they end up bound by mummy wrappings? Looks interesting!
xoRetributionox chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Great beginning! Can't wait to see more.
fuu-nk chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This is quite an interesting starting chapter! :)

I'm looking forward to what's going to be next! I'm guessing those two had a relationship or at least a history before.
dangerinthefield chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Please continue the rest of it! I'm keen to read it :)
freeshaux chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
continue this:D
TycheSong chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Lolol! A very promising beginning! I'm excited to see exactly where it goes. How did they end up in that situation? Does Draco know the Hermione had a "hawt girl on girl" moment? Does Harry know he's Hermione's temporary boyfriend? So many possibilities this fic has! *squirms like a puppy* I know it's low on the list, but more, please! And thanks for updating as often as you do and giving us crazy obsessed fangirls our fix!
Nine-Tailed Writer chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Definitely continue with this (even though you probably have thousands of stories to complete)! :D I'm confused at the fact that would go back to her dorm room for a cry if she's dating Harry...which is hardly believable to me. I wanna know what's gonna happen. Update!
kazfeist chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Shame it's only a drabble...but you've got so much on your plate, I can understand the under-priority. Heaven knows, Eros & Psyche's a huge saga still waiting to be done, right? :D Anywho, liked it, hope you'll do more. :D
Goyard chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Oh, why are they in mummy wrappings? Lol.

You can't stop here. They haven't gotten to the snow yet :)
KaileenaKali chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
*bows* I was never a big fan of Dramione, but you got me hooked well and proper *grins*

Now I'm eager for the sequel, it definitely has a potential. Well done, if I may say so )
Originalitys chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
You should DEFINITELY continue this... I love it already!
Ivory Tears chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
What a dickens of a cliffhanger. lol I just wanted to to say 'what a dickens', so I'm not sure what that even means. lol :3

Anywho, I do hope you continue with the next chapter. I'd love to see what happens next. :)