Reviews for One Good Snog
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Interesting...
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I lovedthe beginning... can't wait to read what follows...
Harriettlovesbooks chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
How did they end up bound by mummy wrappings? Looks interesting!
xoRetributionox chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Great beginning! Can't wait to see more.
fuu-nk chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This is quite an interesting starting chapter! :)

I'm looking forward to what's going to be next! I'm guessing those two had a relationship or at least a history before.
dangerinthefield chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Please continue the rest of it! I'm keen to read it :)
freeshaux chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
continue this:D
TycheSong chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Lolol! A very promising beginning! I'm excited to see exactly where it goes. How did they end up in that situation? Does Draco know the Hermione had a "hawt girl on girl" moment? Does Harry know he's Hermione's temporary boyfriend? So many possibilities this fic has! *squirms like a puppy* I know it's low on the list, but more, please! And thanks for updating as often as you do and giving us crazy obsessed fangirls our fix!
Nine-Tailed Writer chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Definitely continue with this (even though you probably have thousands of stories to complete)! :D I'm confused at the fact that would go back to her dorm room for a cry if she's dating Harry...which is hardly believable to me. I wanna know what's gonna happen. Update!
kazfeist chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Shame it's only a drabble...but you've got so much on your plate, I can understand the under-priority. Heaven knows, Eros & Psyche's a huge saga still waiting to be done, right? :D Anywho, liked it, hope you'll do more. :D
Goyard chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Oh, why are they in mummy wrappings? Lol.

You can't stop here. They haven't gotten to the snow yet :)
KaileenaKali chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
*bows* I was never a big fan of Dramione, but you got me hooked well and proper *grins*

Now I'm eager for the sequel, it definitely has a potential. Well done, if I may say so )
Originalitys chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
You should DEFINITELY continue this... I love it already!
Ivory Tears chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
What a dickens of a cliffhanger. lol I just wanted to to say 'what a dickens', so I'm not sure what that even means. lol :3

Anywho, I do hope you continue with the next chapter. I'd love to see what happens next. :)
Mrs. Regulus Arcturus Black chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I am showing my interest:

How did they get trapped in mummy wrappings in the first place?

Is Hermione really with Harry or is she bluffing?

And since there's no Voldemort that would mean Harry is an ordinary guy, and that Lilly and James are alive will we get to meet them? :D

And where is this One Good Snog that the title promised me?

I await more romantic humor to come!

Always patient,