Reviews for Things do get better
TouchDouche chapter 8 . 3/20
(1) you sneaky bastard
percab8531 chapter 11 . 10/16/2015
Update pleaseee
KuroAlice chapter 11 . 10/9/2015
Update yo... We miss you QMQ
an chapter 11 . 3/19/2015
Wuaaa i really want to knowwhat will happen next! cx
TEAMLEO4THEWIN chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
Yo. You should like totally update
luluhrh chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
ooh... intriguing. nothing like him... and everything like him... deep. very deep. *seal of approval*

*dreamy sigh* i missed giving seals of approval.
PolkaPox chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
You know I would really hope that you would pick this fanfic up again. Its really good. I hope you do.
Luna FireFox chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
doodlemeow chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
What does that mean?
PhAnToM 1212 chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
You should update this soon. ;)
Words-go-here chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
I'm loving this story! The concept, while I've happened upon it before in my search for a good story, has been taken and played with, and I love what you've done! I know everyone probably tells you this, but if you could fix your little grammatical errs, then I would be completely head over heels for this. I exspecially like how you've made Ed bilingual. Every lady loves an intelligent man, you know.
Please update soon!
mamita chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully upload soon more chapters , and a crossover FMA and Ouran High Host Club, you is fine, although I did not like much to meddle Haruhi in this, or any girl, no I like anything , is stops too nosy , but I am sorry that Al does not leave much , the couple TamakixEd I really like, but Ed is passed around with Tamaki, like the others but is that Tamaki also spends sometimes, though also catches my attention and I love the trio HikaruxEdxKaoru , the end of the day , is that there can be a fic without a girl? , and above it pull through ? , no offense, still, I liked it , mostly because I love Ed and Al also I really like, although I do not like how are these two sometimes , and I love the yaoi or slash, whatever you call it , and that means that I also like yaoi in FMA , but we appreciate you not to put more hetero sexual advances, because many people we cut it so , the friend of my sister, for example, is bisexual and when he has read ( me) the hetero sexual advances, did not want to continue reading because he thought it as some stories that begin like that and then not worth it , I do not want to offend you or anything, but there are many people of many tastes , do not be mad please , and keep it up , thank you and kisses.
FN-2187-IS-GAY chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... is this gonna end up as yoai or something?
FN-2187-IS-GAY chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
omg u know ed personally *o*
QuietChaos13 chapter 11 . 10/18/2013
Please continue on this story! I read this quickly. I only read quickly when I am really into a story! All I want to do is continue reading this, but you haven't updated it in a year