Reviews for Things do get better
an chapter 11 . 3/19
Wuaaa i really want to knowwhat will happen next! cx
TEAMLEO4THEWIN chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
Yo. You should like totally update
luluhrh chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
ooh... intriguing. nothing like him... and everything like him... deep. very deep. *seal of approval*

*dreamy sigh* i missed giving seals of approval.
PolkaPox chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
You know I would really hope that you would pick this fanfic up again. Its really good. I hope you do.
Luna FireFox chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
NEXT CHAPTER! PWEASE!
doodlemeow chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
What does that mean?
PhAnToM 1212 chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
You should update this soon. ;)
Words-go-here chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
I'm loving this story! The concept, while I've happened upon it before in my search for a good story, has been taken and played with, and I love what you've done! I know everyone probably tells you this, but if you could fix your little grammatical errs, then I would be completely head over heels for this. I exspecially like how you've made Ed bilingual. Every lady loves an intelligent man, you know.
Please update soon!
mamita chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully upload soon more chapters , and a crossover FMA and Ouran High Host Club, you is fine, although I did not like much to meddle Haruhi in this, or any girl, no I like anything , is stops too nosy , but I am sorry that Al does not leave much , the couple TamakixEd I really like, but Ed is passed around with Tamaki, like the others but is that Tamaki also spends sometimes, though also catches my attention and I love the trio HikaruxEdxKaoru , the end of the day , is that there can be a fic without a girl? , and above it pull through ? , no offense, still, I liked it , mostly because I love Ed and Al also I really like, although I do not like how are these two sometimes , and I love the yaoi or slash, whatever you call it , and that means that I also like yaoi in FMA , but we appreciate you not to put more hetero sexual advances, because many people we cut it so , the friend of my sister, for example, is bisexual and when he has read ( me) the hetero sexual advances, did not want to continue reading because he thought it as some stories that begin like that and then not worth it , I do not want to offend you or anything, but there are many people of many tastes , do not be mad please , and keep it up , thank you and kisses.
APTX4869-Kaito chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... is this gonna end up as yoai or something?
APTX4869-Kaito chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
omg u know ed personally *o*
QuietChaos13 chapter 11 . 10/18/2013
Please continue on this story! I read this quickly. I only read quickly when I am really into a story! All I want to do is continue reading this, but you haven't updated it in a year
CC-R2000 chapter 11 . 9/24/2013
AWESOME x3
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
This. Is. AMAZING! I love it to bitty bitty bits! I hope you put up a new chapter seeing as the last update was in 2012. I'd love to see how this encounter works out though. It's very interesting. Oh, and what would the colonels reaction be to the cat! XD ER mah gerd! I love you right now ya know? Good luck with your other projects as well.
Angelic Toaster chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
Soo...
This probably isn't going to be updated, huh? Cause it's a really good story, and I would love to read more, but it's been so long, and you mentioned not having inspiration.