Reviews for Demonic Bioengineering
interesting
dayfox96 chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
that was awesome
demon chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
The fic has been very different. Plotline is original to my eyes. Looking forword for more. Has definitely earned a place in my book.
fusioninferno chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
Awesome! Hope to read more in the near future! : )
ranneal chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
I love the way you have shown Naruto's training and how people such as Jaraiya helped him. Teuchi and Ayame are a huge influence on the young Naruto.
ranneal chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Pretty sad chapter...Naruto suffers a lot in your story. He does have some special people that care for him.
ranneal chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Good job of showing the people around Naruto and how they helped him...and some of the tough times he faced. I like Naruto's sealmaking ability. Does Hinata fit into your story?
ranneal chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
I like the way you have shown the way Naruto developed as a youngster and also the way his skills as a ninja were developed. He isn't completely friendless in your story:)
ranneal chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wow! This is an original idea...and you did a great job with writing style. I will read on to see where you go with it. Cool!
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Uchiha, not Uchicha.
Sukai Soyokaze chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
All i can say right now is wow. just, wow. But at the same time i want to beat Naruto over the head with a really large stick. I know that he's been through alot with everyone hating him because of the kyubi and ayame, tuechi, and konohamaru's deaths but seriously? the boy needs to grow a pair and stop moping over it. Yes at the time they were the only ones who loved you besides the sandaime but who's to say you cant make new ones? He's just scared of getting rejected. Grow some danm balls and make some friends. Now i know that he's also scared that if he is accepted (like in the case of Hinata) that they'll be killed cuz of him but why doesnt he just train to get stronger? Overcome the obstacles in his way or find a way around them. Besides he still needs to realize that even if he made friends and they were S-rank nin theres still a good possiblity they would be killed whether it's because of him or not. Hell, its better if they arent S-ranked nin S-ranked nin go on more dangerous missions and have a way better chance of getting killed even if they werent friends with him. Anyways, now that my rant is over, great story and i cant wait for more, so pls give me more. I NEEDZ IT!
Culebra del Sol chapter 15 . 8/19/2012
...You have great insight when it comes to the human psyche, and seeing you implement it into your stories is genuinely beautiful.
I look forward to your next chapter.
RedEye00 chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
Although I find the story somewhat depressing due to Naruto's plight and the events related to him, I cannot tear myself away from this well written and compelling tale. The complex characters and emotions make the story great. I look forward to the next chapter.
roboguy45 chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Ok I am intrested i do hope you give Naruto the Chakra Chain ability, since he isn't good at Ninjutsu like his mom. I mean it says Kushina Uzumaki wasn't good at Ninjutsu but had her own kinda, and she was a Fuuinjutsu master like the other Uzumaki.