Reviews for Graduation
Hahukum Konn chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
Awwww, Jesse! :(

*patpats*
E chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
This is a great fanfic, please update soon.
Hahukum Konn chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
Hee, Jesse at school :P

And aw! His aunt. :)
Hahukum Konn chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
:) I like these snippets from Jesse's life especially his post-9/11 thoughts.
rookanga chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
please update
DiamondTopaz chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Mmmm...not bad. Not my favorite of your works. There's things I like about it and things I don't.
I always felt sorry for Jesse's parents. Whether he sees it or not, they obviously love him, but they are heartbroken by all the bad decisions he has made. They've given him chance after chance and finally had to put their foot down, which makes him just resent them.
I like the interactions between Jesse and his aunt. You could imply from the way he talks about her in the series that they were close, and it's nice to see you explore that relationship. He feels more compliant to her than he does to his parents because she cuts him some slack.
The one main thing that's really bugging me about this story is that there's way too many unfamiliar names to remember. Kayla, Maya, Paul, Sherri, Christy, Payla...I'm having trouble keeping them straight. I kinda wish it was just Jesse hanging out with Badger, Combo, Skiny Pete, or his friends in Twaughthammer. To have him hanging out with all these random girls feels slightly OOC for him. Like, he just happens to be one of the characters in an original high school story outside the Breaking Bad universe.
Man, according to the series, Jesse's birthday is in September of 1984. That means he would just be turning 17 around the time of 9/11. Part of me wants to say it's a stretch to include that in the story, but the other part admits that you can't have a story about a teenager in 2001 without mentioning 9/11. It'd be like having a character in the 40's without mentioning WW2. So, that's kind of a neat perspective on his high school experience.
Krista chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
I like it! Oh Jesse :) State of Albuquerque. lol
Hahukum Konn chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Hee! That scene between Jesse and his aunt was so corny. :)

And Jesse trying to date the unattainable girl, eh? Mmm. Dude knows how to set goals for himself in life, even if they're not exactly the kind that'll let him get ahead in school. :P

Glad to see this fic is continuing! :D Moar Jesse, yo. :P
tetisheri chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
i like it so far, there isn't enough fan fiction on breaking bad and i applaud you for writing some. anyways can't wait to read more
Hiddenbehindthecurtains chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Daawh good chappie!:) continue fast!
Hahukum Konn chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
"Me and Deanna are like this," Cara said, crossing over her fingers. "She's cool."

Jesse grinned.

"Literally? 'Cause that'd be kinda hot."

Leah rolled her eyes and mimed hitting him in the head.

ROFL! Oh, Jesse, you horndog, you.

The last part with him and his aunt? That was kinda sweet. :)
thecucumberqueen chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
So sick! Update?:)
Hahukum Konn chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
"naked man riding a tortoise, armed with a sword" - XD I couldn't help but think about Tortuga, and that episode.

Jesse, meanwhile, turned to Deanna and whispered, "That's Sherri, Mr. White, and by the way, I think I need to stick my nose a little farther up your ass." Deanna smirked.

Oh, god, I love Jesse's humor. X-D

Ah, Jesse and his English teacher and his daydreams. :P Origin of his liking of MILFs as advertised on MySpace? :P

"If I polled every student in the state of Albuquerque,"

"You said, 'the state of Albuquerque'," Gia agreed, "Jesse, you're an idiot."

Oh god, when I saw this? I literally laughed out loud in a computer lab! X-P

Looks like Jesse's in for a long school year with that "you'll need to improve" thing.

Great chapter :D
Hahukum Konn chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Wooot! And he meets Mr. White for the first time :D

"I don't want to picture you with anything sharp. It's just scary."

*gigglesnorts*

Also?

he looked fairly distinctive, if extremely square, with a moustache and brown hair styled into a haircut that Jesse thought should have been outlawed sometime in the 80's.

I LOLed. XD Staid, cautious Mr. White! (At least until the cancer, anyway)

Jesse's thoughts are quite sarcastically in-character. I also liked the occasional "yo"s you threw in. :D
Hahukum Konn chapter 3 . 4/1/2012