Reviews for Graduation
Hahukum Konn chapter 18 . 10/24
Oh no :'( Poor Jesse! :
I like this story pls update sooner ! It's relly good so far I want to see jesse fall desperately in love for dee and the both of them to have a loving relationship
... Maybe (and this is just a theory)she could help him do crystal meth? I mean like maybe he got in too deep or somthing so Deanna helps him to make it so he could pay a dealer back (or so the dealer could leave his friend, the one out of school, alone)
She has the ability I guess, her dad is a Chemist after all.
And she would have done it to help Jesse, probably volunteer or did it behind jesses back because he would probably tried to stop her because he would really tried to protect her from that life..
then (just fantasizing) some horrible accident happen and Deanna passes away
And then Jesse has to deal with her death and with his aunt gone too and being still kicked out of his parents house, Jesse end up having to turn to making, selling and consuming meth.

As you can see I'm really into the story lol you can take my ideas (which will make me infinitely happy :D) or just do your own thing
But please just continue, I'm interested to see your Take on this story and how you write it
Whether is with my storyline or yours, there is a lot of dialogue and scenes that I'm really interested to see how you are going to write and represent ..
:) thank you
Hahukum Konn chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
:) I like Jesse here being a typical high school kid instead of the young man burdened with things nobody should have to deal with.
Hahukum Konn chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
"Stuff-free evening" XD *snerk*

I like Jesse here, already he's got the heart of gold that wins over Jane and later Andrea. :)
Hahukum Konn chapter 13 . 6/16/2014
Aw! :) Jesse gets his first gf! :)

And I had to admit, the bit with the paper airplane and Mr. White was pretty funny. XD
guest chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
I love the dynamic between Jesse and his aunt. It really makes sense (in the show) how much the loss hurt him, and how she loved him. This might have been the last adult in his life that actually loved him, which is heartbreaking.

I hope you write more.
Hahukum Konn chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
Awwww, Jesse! :(

E chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
This is a great fanfic, please update soon.
Hahukum Konn chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
Hee, Jesse at school :P

And aw! His aunt. :)
Hahukum Konn chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
:) I like these snippets from Jesse's life especially his post-9/11 thoughts.
rookanga chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
please update
RavenGaleSpencer chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Mmmm...not bad. Not my favorite of your works. There's things I like about it and things I don't.
I always felt sorry for Jesse's parents. Whether he sees it or not, they obviously love him, but they are heartbroken by all the bad decisions he has made. They've given him chance after chance and finally had to put their foot down, which makes him just resent them.
I like the interactions between Jesse and his aunt. You could imply from the way he talks about her in the series that they were close, and it's nice to see you explore that relationship. He feels more compliant to her than he does to his parents because she cuts him some slack.
The one main thing that's really bugging me about this story is that there's way too many unfamiliar names to remember. Kayla, Maya, Paul, Sherri, Christy, Payla...I'm having trouble keeping them straight. I kinda wish it was just Jesse hanging out with Badger, Combo, Skiny Pete, or his friends in Twaughthammer. To have him hanging out with all these random girls feels slightly OOC for him. Like, he just happens to be one of the characters in an original high school story outside the Breaking Bad universe.
Man, according to the series, Jesse's birthday is in September of 1984. That means he would just be turning 17 around the time of 9/11. Part of me wants to say it's a stretch to include that in the story, but the other part admits that you can't have a story about a teenager in 2001 without mentioning 9/11. It'd be like having a character in the 40's without mentioning WW2. So, that's kind of a neat perspective on his high school experience.
Krista chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
I like it! Oh Jesse :) State of Albuquerque. lol
Hahukum Konn chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Hee! That scene between Jesse and his aunt was so corny. :)

And Jesse trying to date the unattainable girl, eh? Mmm. Dude knows how to set goals for himself in life, even if they're not exactly the kind that'll let him get ahead in school. :P

Glad to see this fic is continuing! :D Moar Jesse, yo. :P
tetisheri chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
i like it so far, there isn't enough fan fiction on breaking bad and i applaud you for writing some. anyways can't wait to read more