Reviews for Safeguard
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
this is sweet!
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
*cough* Well. That was so sweet! But you know? I totally thought Meg had some kinda bestiality thing going on with her ship. S'why I didn't read it at first. The summary said, to me, "Meghan does her ship" (and yet I read it anyway? Lets ignore that, and say I was just working my way through your stories)

Have you read Mercedes Lackey? (novel author, not fic author) Meg's relationship with her ship reminds me of the Hearld's and their Companions. Witch is a good thing. (well, not 'good' so much..as..) it was nice :)
LittleBro chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
My third favorite pairing in this series MeganXBioShip _

I hope we see more of it in the tv show but for now I will get my fix from others stories. I like the fact you explained why M'gann has some sort of connection to the bioship, really liked that. I should have read this as soon as I could after I saw ep 14 but what can you do.
vapanalley chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
:O That's so sweet!
Folle chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Really liked the scene where M'gann gets the bioship (as a baby?) from J'onn. Definitely a good explanation for why they'd have a deep connection.
Illucida chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I really enjoyed this. You displayed the deeper relationship between M'gann and the Bio-Ship very well. Nice work. :)
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Very interesting :) ep.14 really put forth the idea of Megs being connected to the 'ship much more deeply than I'd previosly thought... it does make room for awesome and lovely ideas like this one :D
mae.raine chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I loved this. It was a nice introspective piece on M'gann. There aren't enough of those. The bond between her and the bioship was really sweet. I remember being surprised at it while watching ep 14, how M'gann seemed so worried for the bioship. A wonderful read :D

The idea that the bioship grew from a small egg is brilliant. In fact, all of this is made of win. It almost makes me disappointed because I've read your other stories already D: Thank god for author alerts

again, AWESOME JOB.
monkkeyslut chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
SOOOOOOO
Cheetah Eyes chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Ohhhh, this was AMAZING. Seriously, this was everything I wanted to read after last night's episode - in fact, I posted a prompt about it on the anon meme about it.

Honestly, everything about this was perfect. M'gann feeling the Bio-Ship's pain when she got hit, and her Uncle J'onn giving her the Bio-Ship (and eeeeee, you have no idea how happy I am to see something about the relationship between M'gann and her Uncle. I honestly think that, possibly even including Batman and Robin, they have the closest relationship of the mentor/proteges, and I really like that he was the one to give the Bio-ship to her), M'gann being offended and possibly a little bit upset that no one else seemed to get it, and worse that it was ridiculous and impossible (because, dammit, the Bio-Ship is HERS and just because their bond is hard to define doesn't mean anyone gets to insult her) but in the end it was okay because even if the rest didn't get it the Bio-Ship and M'gann still have a connection and nothing's going to change that, and how even though they can't really 'speak' with each other doesn't mean that they don't understand the other one (the Bio-Ship comforting M'gann! That is the best mental image ever), and at the end when she's watching Conner with the sphere it makes her happy because she finally has someone who understands that kind of bond and won't think it's bizarre.

Haha, and now that I have word vomited all over this review, I will sum it up by saying that this was a really sweet story. My only (minor) complaint was that there isn't more for me to read, but this story was just all-around excellent.
Harley McCoy chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Wow, I'm shocked and impressed. I was hesitant (looking at the word count) to read, but I'm glad I did. This was a great introspective piece between Megan and her organic, living ship. Watching episode 14, I was scared the team would lose the ship and was even more delighted to see its comeback. I also liked the comparison to Conner and his living, metallic sphere. Very nice job. Wonderful read.