Reviews for Disgaea 5: The Start of an Old Life
Ruin chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I saw many people posting bio about their character so i thought about posting Lucker's bio! :D
Bio: Lucker was raised In the human world and was an pure hearted boy who believed in bonds but was proven to be wrong when he found out that his "wonderful family" was only an facade, shocked he ran away from home and had been longing for strength enough to make everyone obey him that no more betrayal will ocurre.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Name: Lucker

Class: Nekomata

Weapon (s):
When in human form he will use a pair of dagger and sometimes he tosses a die toward the enemy (yup one of those in a board game ω made by special material plus power DAMAGES! :D )
In his beast form he is a giant shadow with the form of a cat with one tail that splits into two at the middle (can be used for transportation too! XD)

Personality: He's pretty like an alley cat longing for power not trusting anyone always being suspicious but if you manage to prove yourself trust worthy then he will become a tame little kitty who gladly be yours comrade. But then again its difficult to gain his trust even if you save his life once or twice he wont trust you he'll think you have some kind of ulterior motive but will return the favors.

Other: He like an black cat brings misfortune to other people while luck to himself and he have some serious issues about people treating him like a cat because of his ears and tail
HeadMageMai chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
Me: Gratz on the PS3 & Disgaea 4! XD

Silvia: ...Where am I .

Cray: ..Sorry Silvia-san I don't think you made it.

Silvia: *Curses*

Me: ; Anyway nice update! Hope to see chapters more often!
OverlordMao chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
Glad that you got yourself a ps3, go crazy playing Disgaea 4.

Zazie: Aw I didn't make the cut!

Vita: Until I am called by Master, my objective is to take care of her workplace until further notice.

Me: Yep, expect Raine to summon her personal android when needed, and maybe expect Zazie to pop out of nowhere and steal anyone's stuff.
Thunder Tyrant 77 chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
Good for you getting a ps3 and Zane's introduced yeah

Leo : your too happy

Me : duhhh my OC'S are being spread in many fics and so you all know Zane and Leo are from my fic Disgaea : nation of despair

Kay bye (waves goodbye) tyrant out
Thunder Tyrant 77 chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
I GOT MY COOKIE! And to answer your question it would be the tsundre fenrich

Leo : what's so good about a cookie

Me : it's a cookie that's why

Zane : you may be the author but your insane

Me : yup
HeadMageMai chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
Wow, that was interesting... in a way. XD

Continue updating, I LOVE the story so far! )

And love this part : "Wait, if she's already on the team, then what was the whole point of this?" Artina asked.

LOVELY!

To answer your question, it's Fuuka and Varbatose. X)

Hope my character makes an appearence soon~~

Good job,

Kuroko Mai~
Overlord Valkyrie chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
It's fine, I only want my character to appear in random moments like when there's a serious conversation she'll appear out of nowhere and say something stupid xD

Now with your story...

OMG STAAAALKER! EVERYONE LOCK YOUR DOORS! FENFEN STALKING YOU! *unlocks door and waits for FenFen*

Lol, everything is so funny that I love it so much! I hope you can continue~!

~Valkyrie~
OverlordMao chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
Huh, I guess Raine is in. I'm sure I'll see more of my OC's eventually, whether they have a role or not.

Anyways, my favorite Disgaea 4 character would be, both Valvatorez and Desco. They tied for being my favorite because, Val is clearly a badass vampire with a love of sardines and Desco is a freaking adorable manmade demon who's giving me the urge to hug her. So yeah, they're my favorites.

-OverlordMao
Thunder Tyrant 77 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
name : Zane cresent

gender : male

class : werewolf

race : half demon

weapons : claws

personality : easygoing loves meat the moon and he has a past he has told nobody he is mean twords people who try and take his spot as the right hand man of his friend

other : has a crush on artina from disgaea four and ice powers runs extremly fast

zane : no i don't have a crush

Leo : you do i think thats somewhat surpising since you love killing angels so much

Terra : you WHAT

Me : he kills angels

Jaden : i don't like fighting at all

Me : what am i going to do with you guys (sigh) if you can please use Zane and one last thing GIVE ME A COOKIE please
Overlord Valkyrie chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Ohhh~ Looks fun! Might if I...join in?

Name: Alysha Valkyriea

Race:Demon

Class: Small Grim Reaper (Humanoid)

Weapon (s): Scythe (Magichange: A large sword)

Personality: Alysha is a cheerful demon that always smiles (except sad moments) and is quite cunning, she is slightly sadistic

Name: Shiro

Race: Demon

Class: Galaxy Skull (Humanoid)

Weapon: Some Staff with a spike ball on it (Magichange: Staff)

Personality: Shiro is reserved, kind, respects others, and obedient but is usually silent and easy to tease (according to Alysha)

Other Names: ShiShi (By Alysha)
OverlordMao chapter 2 . 10/22/2011

Vita has the Android's extra color 3 color scheme, the black with neon green highlights.
HeadMageMai chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Wow, this is nice! XD

I hope you're still accepting OCs cuz I am DEFINITELY submitting one - make that two! Since there aren't many males, one of them will be MALE! Also... *gives you virtual candy for AWESOMENESS* D

Name: Silvia

Class: Head Mage, Humanoid

Weapon(s) : Magic spells, staff and dagger.

Personality: The happy-go-lucky type. Silvia is very outgoing, and will not stop questioning you until she gets what she wants. Also, despite her petite and cute looks, she can be dead serious when she wants to, and can defeat about a hundred Prinnies if it was a matter of life and death.

Other: Silvia can charm people in seconds. Whenever something is needed, she will charm the person holding it to get it. However, for some reason, her charm doesn't affect her companion, Cray. Can also make people do as she pleases. Has a crush on Cray.

Bio: Silvia had a traumatic experience during her childhood. As her father was originally an Overlord, many people wanted to kidnap her for ransom. Eventually, when her bodyguards were defeated, she was kidnapped. For a very strange reason, her father never came to save her or anything like that. Thinking that she was of no worth, the kidnapper abandoned her somewhere. Cray found her and has been travelling with her ever since. She and Cray usually win the battles they have fought in.

_

Name: Cray

Class: (Forgotten) Great Ninja, Humanoid

Weapon(s): Katana, Sword, Fists.

Personality: Takes great honor in his pride. He is calm, cool and collected whenever the situation is dire, unlike Silvia. He is always straight to the point, and never make fun of people, ALSO UNLIKE SILVIA. Somewhat like Adell, he will always accomplish promises he has made. Mostly serious all the time, smiles only to Silvia.

Other: Unfortunately, he is extremely dense. He never notices Silvia's 'hints' and whatnot. He also ends his words with 'ZAM' like Yukimaru.

Bio: Grew up in a small village, as an orphan. His parents died saving him from evil Overlords. One day, as he was taking a stroll down a mountain path, he saw a demon abandon Silvia by the path. After she told him what happened, he decided to travel around with her to explore new things. He thinks that there was something that made him want to help Silvia.

_

Thats it! Hope it isn't too long... ;

Hope you update soon!

~Kuroko Mai~
Sky of dreams chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Hmmmmm...This looks interesting. are the main characters from the disgaea game are going to be in it?

Name: Sage

Gender: female

Race: Humanoid Demon

Class: Battle Maiden

Weapon (s): Sword, Bow

Personality: Sage is normally quiet and shy. She doesn't talk to people much unless she is close to them. She is level-headed and can keep a cool head in a fight. Although she can be pretty apathetic, she adores cute things.

Other: Sage is also and very good dancer and likes to do it when she is not training. She's best friends with Viola.

Bio: Sage grew up in a small village and was often treated as a weak young girl. Sage wants to prove she can take care of herself to her family and became a samurai.

Name: Viola

Race: Humanoid demon

Class: Shooting Star

Weapon (s): Gun, fist.

Personality: Viola is a determine and often loud demon. She can be a bite flirty, but is definitely not a slut. She is usually hot-headed and tends to go with her gut instead of thinking things through in a fight although she can observe her opponents' weaknesses. Viola loves to fight more than anything and likes to get into fights. Viola is actually a tomboy and not a fan of most cute thing.

Other: Viola is an awesome singer and likes to use it as a way to make extra hell. She is best friends with Sage.

Bio: Viola comes from a bustling town filled with crime. Viola love of fighting got her into many fights usually come out on top. Her parents were often overwhelm of her antics and hope she mature in life.

Hope you don't mind the extra characters!
Randomiz chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Yay! This funnny!:) pfft..."Our gaint candy bars...that we walked a mile for...THEY WERE STOLEN!D:" That is humor! Keep up the good work.