Reviews for Of Salt
rosiea184 chapter 6 . 9/30
"Your FBI file hints you sleep with your brother."
That line made me laugh so hard. I wish there was a sequel because this was a good story and so in character.
Hetomi chapter 3 . 9/14
I live in South Dakota. Sioux Falls is much larger then that. Sioux Falls has three public and one privet highschool that have 200 per grade. That is not that small.
Anonymouse chapter 5 . 7/24
I love your characterization of Sherlock in this chapter. The bit where he deduces the apocalypse from his knowledge of John. Also, the end of the chapter:

Sherlock (pouting): But if they exist, why haven't I seen any of these marvellous things? ... /Mycroft/.
Goeno chapter 6 . 6/6
Please. Let me add my voice to the ones already begging for a sequel.
Katyana Anne chapter 3 . 4/7
I have one problem, and it's probably a combination of reasons for it. A lack of research on your part, and the fact that I lived near Sioux Falls. It's not a small town. It's actually a city with over 164,00 people living it. Not that hard to google. I know it looks small from the ep and Josie Mills knowing Bobby, but sheriff's of cities usually get to know the 'troublemakers' of any size city by name when they see them enough. If I don't know enough about a town when I write I usually look it up, but that might be me being over doing it so people who read my work that live near it can go Oh Yay they made sure not to get stuff wrong.
What? No! NO! I was enjoying it so much, it's so perfectly in character and the plot is so fitting! Someone needs to keep writing it! Amazing storyline and dialogues, this should not go to waste
Ally Marton chapter 6 . 3/19
Nicely done! A good cross-over makes everyone happy- and this was definitely a well formed cross-over! :D I'd love to see more, but I also think this was the right note to leave it on. We got an episode cross-over, not a series. ;)

The twist that Athena was a demon was well done. I think I liked that part best, knowing that Mycroft WOULD side with the devil. :) Keep up the great work as a writer!
yuki chapter 6 . 2/2
Yep! This is the Sherlock we know and love
fishertowers chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
This is a great story! I can't wait to read more of your writing!
Tardis hijacket chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
Love this story :3 would love it even more if you did a follow up involving John looking for Sherlock after the Fall.
Theotherghostgir chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Love this, would love it even more if you did a follow up ;)
TsubasaKEI chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
This story is awsome!
Please continue this amazing work
*:.。. o()o .。.:*
vskarlsson chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
New fav story, absolutely! I'd totally love it! thanks for the good work and keep it up xx
Guest chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
Omg! This is such an awesome fic! And it makes sense and connects both series, hope you update and dont abandon this, good luck!
GiraffePanda2 chapter 6 . 6/21/2014