Reviews for Until the Bitter End
RinChan425 chapter 25 . 8/21
This is so beautiful and sad! Keep up the good work :). This is my favorite fanfiction of all time!
PureMLTrash chapter 25 . 7/6
I'm sobbing! This was such a sweet story! I liked the writing style and the drama and conflict between the characters was very well-written! UGH, words can't explain how much I love this story. Anyways, Keep Writing!
RandomArt chapter 25 . 7/7/2016
Beautiful story I loved it made me cry at the part where it said "I'll see you soon...Rin." So beautiful keep up the good work!
Futaba Sakura chapter 6 . 4/18/2016
For some reason, this story makes me feel really really hurt inside. I guess I think I know what Rin feels like
Koikuroneko chapter 25 . 3/9/2016
I'm speechless. This is simply the perfect combination between bittersweetness and story telling. Congratulations, it may take years to find another author as brilliant as you with this genre in this fandom.
I just adored it, thank you for all this overwhelming emotions you brought to me trough this story, really, thank you very much.
NightMoonOwl chapter 25 . 2/17/2016
Such an amazing ending. It's kind of sad to see this story end, but it was wonderfully written. Not gonna lie, I cried and I almost died. You are an amazing writer and I loved how you portrayed Rin and Len. I loved the plot and how you included such suspenseful drama. There should be more authors like you.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/17/2016
This is my favorite vocaloid fanfic ever. That was so beautiful. In the beginning, I was in tears when they finally said 'i love you' and I was so happy that they were able to have a happy ending.
Koikuroneko chapter 24 . 10/4/2015
QnQ so sad... Poor Rei!
Keep on writing wonderful stuff :)
Unknown chapter 24 . 10/1/2015
Finish what you've started, you're such an amazing writer and I don't want to see this story fails. So make an end cuz your story is spectacular :)
Anime fan-girl11 chapter 24 . 9/30/2015
Awww. When are you going to update? This is so sad though ;(
Kingdom of NaLu chapter 24 . 9/28/2015
Heart officially broken. I'm so glad you updated though! I feel so bad for Rin and baby Rei. Len doesn't even deserve her at this point. I hope she chooses Rei somehow.
NightMoonOwl chapter 24 . 9/27/2015
Nooo. this is just to sad. Rin has to live or at least Len gets to die so that they can be together. Great story by the way.
Kingdom of NaLu chapter 23 . 5/28/2015
This story is so freakin beautiful! I can't wait for your next update!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/27/2015
stupid len! u should know better than to make rin cry if u like her!
...
*whispers* I was never here...
Crier chapter 23 . 5/23/2015
*cries* I hate you,
N-no s-sorry I don't hate you it's that just you made me cry *continues crying*