Reviews for Until the Bitter End
Dragon-King-Ritsu chapter 23 . 5/28
This story is so freakin beautiful! I can't wait for your next update!
stupid len! u should know better than to make rin cry if u like her!
...
*whispers* I was never here...
Crier chapter 23 . 5/23
*cries* I hate you,
N-no s-sorry I don't hate you it's that just you made me cry *continues crying*
Anime fan-girl11 chapter 23 . 5/22
Yay! You updated! I love this book! This book is awesome! Keep up the good work!
PureWishes02 chapter 23 . 5/22
I don't care, as long as you updated it. I love this story, and I read it like... 5, 6... 7! 7 times. I'm not lying. I really did! Please update soon.
shino chapter 23 . 5/22
this story is amazing! I like it even len soo late to realize his feeling toward rin, i'm lookkng for your next update :3c
Fizzy26 chapter 22 . 4/24
Len how could u forget the promise u made?and why didn't u notice Rin loved u?and wohy did u loved Miku?it should have been Rin and poor Rin she's going to die:'( Rin had suffered many yeah and luv ur Fanfic it really is Sad and Beautiful I'll be with u till the end;) Teehee Sorry if my English is bad o
WhiteWing chapter 1 . 3/29
Sorry accidentally press the Post Review so I was saying Pls Continue and I love this story I wanna know what happens next .
WhiteWing chapter 1 . 3/29
PLS. Update I Re
MoNoChRoMaDdIcT chapter 22 . 3/9
Rin, no! She's sick and dying!? And Len breaks it off with Miku?
What's going on? Here I am still confused on who knocked Rin out a few chapters ago.
Now, the story has gotten so dramatic!
I really hope Rin doesn't die somehow, after all the things she's been through she deserves to be happy... with Len. I mean this is RinxLen is it not?

I would hate it if Len and Rin were together and then she died and he married Miku after... I would seriously hate that... Seriously, PLEASE don't do something like that.

Hope you update soon.
MonoAddict
Clockwork Marionette chapter 22 . 3/4
D: RIN! NO! YOU MUSN'T DIE! I WILL GIVE YOU A MAGICAL APPLE!
Wait, no, you always come back alive the next time. _ *is refering to the fanfictions made each day*
Aw, poor everyone. ):
missmia416 chapter 22 . 2/27
This story just gives me so many feels n_n and it's so well written, too! Keep up the good work! Please update soon! If you do I'll... Uummm... I'LL GIVE YOU THIS COOKIE - (: :)
But if you don't... I'LL EAT YOUR COOKIE! Anyways... I love you :)
Anime fan-girl11 chapter 22 . 2/8
Yay! You updated it and I can't wait for the next chapter!
My kokoro chapter 22 . 2/5
;w; I love this story so much honestly I'm crying you're a really good author
Anime fan-girl11 chapter 21 . 1/18
I really loved this story and I would like to read more so please add more chapters!