Reviews for See Daachan Walk!
Hmszelda chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
Wonderful Story :)
violetfireflies chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
Totally adorable! I love it. Marlin is pretty cool. I don't even like Skye, so I will definitely not be changing my mind on this story. LOL!

violetfireflies chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
Aww that's so sweet! I wonder what Witchkins did to him that traumatized him... Very lovely drabble :)

floopyrocks chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
Ooo! jillXSKYE! wipe-your-tears will be hppy 2 read this... II GOTTA GO TELL HER!
swingdancer23 chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Aww, that was so, so cute! Who's Tanya's dad?

It's so neat - the perspective of a toy. The most everyday things are an adventure!

Anyways, I loved that he thought Tanya was like Witchkins XD That's soooo funny! I can't wait for your next chapters!
floopyrocks chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
I luv how yoo continue teling the story! and yoo do it in as little as 100 words! i like this plz update soon and good luck with the challenge! :D
swingdancer23 chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Aww, yay! I'm guessing Jill bought Daachan? I'm so excited for this *happydance* XD

I liked how you showed him getting brought into Forget-Me-Not Valley a few times; it's a nice touch! Great perspective.

Awesome job, and thanks for the shout-out!

swingdancer23
violetfireflies chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Oooh very nice! I still can't believe how creative it is that you thought to do these drabbles on Daachan. :) I can't wait for the next update!

Regardless1604 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Hmm... I never actually thought of Daachan being one of Witchkins toys! Great idea, and well written. Thanks for taking my challenge :)

A.J.
violetfireflies chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Wow this is so incredibly creative! Nice job! I cannot wait until you update. :)

theatrelove123 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Oh my gosh. Everything about this is completely unexpected. I can't believe you decided to do the challenge on Daachan x). My curiousity has been piqued; I look forward to more!
swingdancer23 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Aww, yay! Daachan! Bahaha! I love how the "big man" picked him up :p I could totally see Van doing that. Excellent work, LatteCurlz!

Just one thing - I think you could have combined these sentences - The small bear didn't reply back to his master as he ran. All the while thinking she was a crazy child.

That's all I can suggest!

Great job, and I'm very excited for the next chapter; very interesting idea!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2