Reviews for Not Another Bleach Fic
Fallen-Ryu chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
wow, sorry about the earlier comment, i really dont get why people suicide on valentines day...sigh, im really sorry for your loss, i also had reletives die (even if i didnt know one of them, i had 2 leave my life...1 was my dads father who i wanted to meet in germany one day, the other was my great grandmother on my moms side. met her about 7-10 times in my life but i loved her all the same.)

just saying i understand a bit of what you went through. *also lost our cat due to a dog raveging it...she died the day it happend to* if you ever consider continueing i hope to see how this goes.

also wonder how moon hound and cat star would get along outside their masters domains...most likely cat star would get jelous and angry at a certain zanpakto for trying to flirt with a certain hound heh...i can imagine the scenerio...just like ichigo and tatsuki.
Fallen-Ryu chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
what the heck?! was everything cannon up to this point!?
mbpicke chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
I like the fresh spin you put into this chapter, it was really well done. Great job!
forsaken9 chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
OH COME ON every good fanfic i read when it gets to the best part they hit writers block, or someone close passes. it's like all great fanfics are cursed or something this is like the 9th fanfic were it's kickass then the writer has some problem that has happened. i understand that the writers have lives and i'm sorry for there loses, but i still hate it when the story gets cut off at the climax.
lazyguy90 chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
Shame, this was really entertaining while it lasted.

Great work on this.
alemery chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
You are awesome!
James1996 chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
It has been shown that in fact ichigo's mom is in fact a Quincy in the latest manga chapter's.
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
What?! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I don't hate you, but will definitely miss you!
The Robdog chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
While it is a shame that you are giving up writing, I can understand where you are coming from and I would like to thank you for keeping me entertained with your stories.
cruel vamp chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
It's sad that it's come to this. Your story is amazing I hope someone does pick it, but know you had an amazing idea and story.
Weaponized Mind chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Hey man, don't worry it's cool. You've had some sad shit go down, it's perfectly reasonable that you might need to take a break, even a long or permanent one. Also you're mistaken if you think it's within anyone right's to hate you for stopping a story you are writing. Take a break, fix up your life, that's more important then me getting a new chapter. And if in a few months, or longer, you decide to start writing again, I have no doubts you'll find an audience here. Anyway Good luck with your life, I hope things get better for you my friend.
Ryo no Kitsune chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
sorry to hear that, my heart out to you
Guest chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
so you took an awesome zanpakutou and hollow and transformed it into some kind of mutt, shittty dog/wolf version...fail
foggraven chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Thanks it was great while it lasted
X59 chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
I'm sorry to hear about your friend and that things are stuff.

I hope things settle down for you and don't worry about fanfiction just take all the time you need.