Reviews for Four AM
SapphireMae13 chapter 8 . 1/7
In response to chapter 9, PLEASE LET RIKU BE ALIVE!
SapphireMae13 chapter 9 . 1/7
Please please please please dont give up on this story! It's so great! I hate that I just stumbled acrossed it now. Please continue!
Confuzed-Anime-Fan chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
-Prays for a random update- .
Raberba girl chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
Aw...pretty intense story, I hope you haven't abandoned it! Sora & Riku have such an amazing friendship here...Sora, you should have told someone... ;; I was convinced that Riku had died, so it was a relief when he was able to make it to Sora's house! I hope he never goes back to that monster dad of his!

I was very surprised and pleased to see the reference to Roxas & Axel & perhaps Xion! I hope they are able to be reunited someday.
SimplySadistic chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
I need to go sit in the corner of my room and read happy things to stop crying now. That last chapter really got to me. Phew. You are an amazing writer, though I think the best part of your writing comes out when you're writing tragic parts. You have an excellent idea of what Sora and Riku act like and you capture the essence of their friendship perfectly. I absolutely adore this story and I love you for writing it. xD Thank you.
duckie lover 151 chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
Damn, I wanted those Oreos...
D: That was so sad! I actually almost cried myself, and when I'm not in a room full of people, I plan to go back and reread it, and I'm sure I'll actually cry that time! (It didn't help that I was listening to Pale by Within Temptation so that kind of set the mood...)
So far this is amazing, and I hope you update soon!
I have to say, before this chapter, I wasn't completely sure if this was an AU or not... '
duckie lover 151 chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
:( It's at times like this when I almost wish promises didn't mean so much to Sora. :(
duckie lover 151 chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Wow... Those last thoughts were deep. For a minute, I thought they were song lyrics or something. It's sad that Riku had to go back, but I have faith that you'll get him out in the end. :(
Sora's a good friend...
duckie lover 151 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This was awesome in more ways than one. :) I don't know why, but I actually laughed pretty hard when Sora was like, "I like your face?"
And the part where he told him it would be okay if he did cry was so sweet! At first I thought this was just an awesome one-shot, but now that I saw there's more chapters, I'm excited to read them! :)
TokiNoKusabi chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
This story is intense! The mention of the keyblade in the last chapter and memories of Axel in this one have confused me a little though. Does this story fit in somewhere after the events of KH2? Or maybe that's what was going to be explained? I see it's been a while since you updated; I hope that changes!
Icey Fire chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
Is this story finished? Aww, it's my favorite story! I don't want it to end... :( It was amazing, and so very beautiful! Just, so beautiful...
Wings of the Skies chapter 9 . 1/30/2012
Pls go on! I'm dying to read more!
Rogue of Dawn chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
Gods that was so emotional you made tears prick at my eyes poor Sora, Riku and Roxas for Axel I really hope eveything works out for all of them sniffle this was really good but so sad...keep up the good work!
D4ncingD4wn chapter 9 . 12/31/2011
Awww... I tried so hard to keep in the tears and I was doing so well until this chapter! It's just so touching that I can't help but cry! I feel so bad for Soraaaaaa AND for Rikuuuuuuu! I can't imagine what kind of pain they're feeling

Well done! Please update soon!
Mystics Apprentice chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
Hmmm, I somehow missed this story being updated! Ah well, better late than never I suppose? Anyhow, this review will be in regards to chapters 8 and 9.

I greatly enjoyed these last two, particularly chapter 8. Such strong emotions were present within the writing, and you truly brought the scene to life. You seem to be able to reflect Sora and Riku's feelings and personalities well within your writing. I remember in the beginning I felt as though you'd written Riku a little OOC, but within the latest chapters you've captured each character much more precisely, and I have to say they're exactly as I would've pictured them to be in-game.

There are many terrible, tragic things going on within these last two updates - and what a cliff-hanger to leave all of us at! I do hope Riku ends up alright, as it would be such a shame to kill him off in his own story! hehe. And Sora...what a terrible place to be left in; feeling guilty for not telling when he'd promised that he wouldn't. I'm quite curious to see where this goes next, and I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for the next update! Brilliant job on your story thus far; I daresay that it's become my favorite KH fanfic :D
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »