Reviews for The Secret Ingredient is Love
ThousandMastery chapter 1 . 8/10
Now I know why Shirou throws a fit when Sakura makes breakfast.
Temporal Knight chapter 1 . 4/18
Oh god these shorts are freaking hilarious! Shirou's love affair with food is finally given the light of day! Seriously though, great job man. These are priceless.
Um chapter 1 . 3/9
So, I love all your works. You've been a really fun writer to follow. But frankly? This just made me feel dirty. I mean, I've actually followed the Sakura route, and I find the flanderization of their characters highly disturbing. Maybe I'm just projecting my ship on the story, but GOD Shirou is creepy in this story, and sortof an asshole, even if he is completely oblivious and understandibly psychologically damaged.
person chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
While the story is funny, I really don't think Sakura would do this. Like wth lol if anything she would include shirou in the affair xD honestly she knows how hard it is for him to focus on anything after that ending...
CZeke chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
The reviews are almost as funny as the fic. You can tell instantly who's played the VN and who hasn't.
Futon lord chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Okay...a man this stupid deserves the breakup. Thankfully, canon Shirou is not this much of an idiot.
Ectis chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Shirou; the densest material known to man.
Gateman chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
this is better than In the Blood but not quite as good as Sick Time or Behind Closed Doors. I just can't take this one seriously.

Which might be a good thing considering how depressing it would be if I could.

ARRRIIBA!
Yikari chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
...bloody hilarious with an undertone of the uncanny valley.

Kudos!
Dragonskyt chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
You really took Shirou's obliviousness to the maximum level. I got a good laugh out of it, but Shirou must have broken down even further than he originally was.
Festus Flare chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
... What the FUCK did I just read? I don't know, but it's HILARIOUS!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
That was really more depressing than humorous

I laughed of course but still
Aishata chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Fucking hilarious. Lol.
NuitTombee chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Too be honest, it was more sad than funny. To the best of my knowledge, having never watched/played/read the originals, Shiro was one to put the need's of others before his own.

It was well written for sure, but it just didn't seem very funny at all. In point of fact, it made me think of NTR, just with an extra female instead of a male.
chronodekar chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Ha,ha!

(_)

This was funny! Talk about being obsessed with food. Really brings a whole new meaning to the idea of ... "other kitchen" !

Thanks for making me smile,

chronodekar