Reviews for The Secret Ingredient is Love
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 2/8
its always amusing when a fic focuses on cooking, i mean shirou IS distorted...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Almost as dense as ichika
hillerjk1991 chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
...Damn. This Shirou makes normal Shirou look like a genius. Must be brain damage from all his near-death experiences in HF.
ThousandMastery chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Now I know why Shirou throws a fit when Sakura makes breakfast.
Temporal Knight chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Oh god these shorts are freaking hilarious! Shirou's love affair with food is finally given the light of day! Seriously though, great job man. These are priceless.
Um chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
So, I love all your works. You've been a really fun writer to follow. But frankly? This just made me feel dirty. I mean, I've actually followed the Sakura route, and I find the flanderization of their characters highly disturbing. Maybe I'm just projecting my ship on the story, but GOD Shirou is creepy in this story, and sortof an asshole, even if he is completely oblivious and understandibly psychologically damaged.
person chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
While the story is funny, I really don't think Sakura would do this. Like wth lol if anything she would include shirou in the affair xD honestly she knows how hard it is for him to focus on anything after that ending...
CZeke chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
The reviews are almost as funny as the fic. You can tell instantly who's played the VN and who hasn't.
Futon lord chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Okay...a man this stupid deserves the breakup. Thankfully, canon Shirou is not this much of an idiot.
Iryerris chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Shirou; the densest material known to man.
Gateman chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
this is better than In the Blood but not quite as good as Sick Time or Behind Closed Doors. I just can't take this one seriously.

Which might be a good thing considering how depressing it would be if I could.

ARRRIIBA!
Yikari chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
...bloody hilarious with an undertone of the uncanny valley.

Kudos!
Dragonskyt chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
You really took Shirou's obliviousness to the maximum level. I got a good laugh out of it, but Shirou must have broken down even further than he originally was.
Festus Flare chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
... What the FUCK did I just read? I don't know, but it's HILARIOUS!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
That was really more depressing than humorous

I laughed of course but still