Reviews for Even the Mightiest Sometimes Fall
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Awwww, nice! I love it! It would be interesting to see Mike catch Harvey for once. It seems that Harvey is always catching Mike, so having it happen even once the opposite way would be very interesting. Nice story!
CaptainBeatty chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I looked for the "next" button, but I didn't see one *looks around hopefully* There will be another chapter, right? I mean, to keep with the 2chapters of the companion piece and all. Seriously though, thank you for sharing this. :)
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This... is just as great as your first one! I like how you took the same theme but applied it to Harvey, especially since most of the emotional-whumping in this fandom seems to occur to Mike. It's nice to see glimpses of Harvey's humanity, as well- and not just in the context of him caring for Mike but also in Harvey needing someone to care about HIM.

Sorry if that didn't make any sense... :) Loved it, though!
lizzysarai chapter 1 . 10/17/2011

This chapter was very well written, being in Mike's pov it showed his own lack od self trust, that he can be strong, but then at the end he becomes so determined to be what Harvey needs him to be. He becomes strong and it's so nice to see it. To see that change and really shows his faithfulness/trust in Harvey.

I hope to see more and please keep up the great work.
PocketPamela chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I loved "Strongest" and I love that you made this companion piece! Both are well written and I look forward to reading more even though the idea of Harvey breaking is like.. idk, no words. Yay for Mike being there!:)
Paige2421 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
YES! This looks like the perfect sequel to "Strongest" I can't wait to see where you go from here!