Reviews for Patient J
TheInsanityThatHidesWithin chapter 20 . 5/9/2014
This is one of the most in character stories i have ever read, great job!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/11/2014
this is beautifully in character and an all around great story
Wildfire chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
"Hey B-man!"
Harley Quin has begun. X)
This story is awesome!
BloomingFireHeart chapter 20 . 3/17/2014
This has to be one of the best depictions of the rouges gallery in a fan fiction yet to date. I am in love with this story of Harley and how she interviews these characters. I just love the concept in general. I would love for you to do more character interviews with batman's villains in the future. I wish I had stumbled upon this story sooner. It was definitely an interesting read. It reminds me of the Joker Blogs on youtube. Anyway, thanks for sharing this story.
TheAnimeFreak666 chapter 20 . 1/28/2014
GOOD
TheAnimeFreak666 chapter 19 . 1/28/2014
YAY FOR JHQ!BOO FOR JASON TODD THOUGH,I'M SORRY BUT I HATE HIM
Trainer Rex chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
It's a nice chapter, but the timestamp for this interview is the same as the Riddler's.
NightRain2DaySnow chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
This is a very interesting story! I love how the patients don't automatically like Harley. It would've been a tad less interesting if they all liked her immediately after meeting her. Ivy and Harley seem to have a closer relationship than anyone else so far. I love how you portray Jonathan! He's so awesome in this story, even if he's only in one chapter thus far! In case you didn't notice, he's my favourite character! I hope you write more chapters soon! Oh yeah, and I vote for both character study interviews and storyline! See y'all later!
Pursephone chapter 20 . 10/22/2013
I can't belive she's only three days into work! That's a lot to happen in so short amount of time. I totally want to see where you take the break in thing. So I guess I want to see plot. But I also really like the interveiws. Poison Ivy is the best with how she handles Harleen. Her not imedeate acceptancs of her was believable, just by the way. Also why would someone want to break into her notes and stuff?
Anyways I like this a lot I hope you update soon. I don't want this ending up as one of those sudenly dieing ones. No update for years. Thats always sad when the stories as good as this. Update soon .Cant wait.
Kas221 chapter 20 . 4/5/2013
I have loved every minute of this story! Its AMAZING! and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Veronica33 chapter 20 . 2/27/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter!
DreamOrNightmare chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
I don't wanna sound nagging, but...

UPDATE. UPDATE NOOOOOOOW.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
I Dont like your batman
tr1pp89 chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
Doing an awesome job. Would to love to see more story and interviews.
user-is-void chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
I am literally…I have tears in my eyes, because I am so darn moved by your incredible writing.

Even more than that, the little shout out to me was enough to put a smile on my face and brighten my day like nothing else. You are the greatest friend ever, and the most incredible, wonderful writer I have literally *EVER* met.

Kay, every word I read, I’m completely hypnotized by the realism you bring to your stories, the way you convey your characters with such emotion, and they’re suddenly more than just characters on a comic book page. They’re real, you can feel what they do, and you actually become them as you read. The humanism that you bring to even *mental patients* is…god, gurl, it’s incredible. Everything is so flawless, so meticulously crafted in your writing, and stunningly, beautifully, perfect.

You often talk about the detail that I supply, but your writing…my god, Kay. My god. You don’t see how fantastically, SPECTACURLY talented you are. You have a gift that I can never hope to compare to, because just of the simply beautiful realism that you write with.

Your writing is so honest. I can almost feel the emotion you bring as you write this out for all of us to read, the desire to bring so much life to all the characters. Each chapter I read keeps getting better and better, the way you’re slowly molding each of the character’s friendships, their personalities, their own decisions. Harley’s regret for hurting Edward, her blossoming friendship with Ivy, her desire to help the patients of Arkham, and her slow desertion from humanity all together. It’s showed in the subtlest of ways, as she refers to her and the patients as an “us” instead of “them” and “me.” There is no longer a distinction between all of them. Now it’s her and the inmates against Bats, the Warden, and the guards.

This should seriously…I wish I was more talented at drawing! So I could sketch this into a comic book for you! All of the fanart! I want to do it for youuuu! 3 3 3 Everything is perfect, you leaving me hanging on every word, just waiting and wanting to read more. I’m sometimes unable to even process the beauty of your writing, and I have to read it over and over again before I can even stop getting my tears in my eyes. 3 :’)

This chapter especially struck something in me. EVERYTHING you write is beautiful, but this chapter was especially sparkling with something special. It wasn’t just one thing that made it so great, either, it was a myriad of things put together. The stunning way of which you write Ivy, the slow mental deterioration of Harley’s relationship with the rest of society, her identification with the patients of her “babies” to care for, the small regretful mentions of Eddie, and the overall opposition to what is taken to be ‘the right thing to do’ in Harley’s mind.

As for what you asked, depending on only interviews or only story line, in my opinion, I would love BOTH! Yes, yes, both! You give such depth to all the villains by having Harley interview them, and I can’t wait to see her talk to them all with her new perspective, and respecting them more instead of fearing them. Going to see Ivy was her first step, and I can’t wait to see her branch out even more. But I’m also super eager to get to see where this story-line progresses to, since it’s going in the most interesting direction, leaving me just dying for more with every chapter.

I can’t tell you enough how much you inspire me. Gurl, I don’t know if I’ve ever mentioned this to you, but it was YOU who inspired me to write “Red Lips” and this story that has given me so much encouragement to be a better writer. One day, I hope to write as well as you can. 3 3 You give me so much hope, girlie. You’re seriously my inspiration to be better, keep writing, and never give up. That might sound cheesy, but it’s totally true. c:

I am SO SO SO looking forward to seeing what happens next. I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter, I’m SODkalsjdlkasjfkaljg EXCITED. GOSH, just, so much fangirling right now.

I especially loved Harley in this chapter. I’m a huge ol’ friend of Harley-meltdowns, and this was certainly a memorable one. :3

Kay, this chapter, as well as everything you write, spoke to me in such a way that I’m able to read it so many times and find something new that I like about it each time. I never tire of your writing, every piece or story you publish is fresh and beautiful and creative and original and I can’t…gurl, I can’t even you. You’re so beautiful. 3 I love you, I love everything about you, and I love this story.

Thank you, for providing me with such an inspiration, thank you for being my role model. And thank you, for being my best friend.

I love you! .