Reviews for Choices
carlachuquidia chapter 57 . 6/26
actualiza please
carlachuquidia chapter 57 . 6/26
actualiza plis
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update! 3
coconutwastaken chapter 57 . 6/7
Loved the story dude, It's really good.
ironhair chapter 1 . 6/6
Reading
Please continue the story.
Ronnie11 chapter 57 . 5/11
plz update
SHIVAM chapter 57 . 4/15
pls update pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee
Ronnie11 chapter 57 . 4/14
plz update I m waiting for this wonderful amazing story
FinnedOcean9389 chapter 57 . 4/10
Been hooked on this book for a long while so it's really sad to see that it hasn't been completed. I hope you finish this book
Auchhior chapter 57 . 4/9
Hi, I don't know how to start this but I wanted to write this review and let you kow how much I like Choices. I'm not amazing at critiquing a story because often it's just about feel instead of something more concrete, but Choices has easily become one of my favorite fanfics ever.

I only noticed this on a re-read but your depiction of Slytherin, and by extension the depiction of Daphne/Theo has become my baseline for how I expect slytherins or portrayals of those two characters to act in other stories. In fact, when you updated those new chapters last year, I actually put off reading it because I didn't want to have to wait for the next part of the story.

I re-read the entire fic this week and doing so made me immediately go hunting for other Ron-centric fics so because reading Choices really put me in that mood. The way you write your characters and the silver triad interact is just something I enjoy so much.

I wanted to thank you for writing this story. I'm really hoping you get to finish it and I get to see that ending. I'm dying to see Daphne/Theo learning about the vision had of Daphne dying, and how they react to it, or of the Weasleys/Golden Trio finally learning about Rons visions and how he's been trying to protect them. However, even if you don't get to finish it, I really enjoy Choices and want to thank you for writing it.

Also, could you post your art social medias? The only info about it I could find was the RedMochi04 facebook link on your bio and the link is broken when I tried it and I've love to see your art.
CecyBlack chapter 57 . 3/29
Now if... From what I understood Lucius died and Ron was captured by Alastor and Sirius? Then the order found out that Ron is a spy and that he was forced to take the dark mark, or only the two of them would find out... Or would you make up an excuse? I don't know how this situation will be resolved but I can't wait to see it in the next chapter, if you still intend to continue... To be honest, I can't wait. I'm extremely desperate to know the outcome.
CecyBlack chapter 56 . 3/29
I've finished reading the 57 chapters written. I love your story and hopefully soon, when you have time, you can continue it. I would have written in previous chapters, but it was in automatic mode and I just couldn't stop reading. My favorite character, setting aside Sirius who is the love of my life, is Ron and I hate people who downgrade me in their stories, but well... I love the fact that I found your fanfic and I'll read it again as many times as possible.
I really like the prospect of putting Ron in Slytherin. It is intriguing and captivating, especially if we take into account that Ron has qualities that Salazar could also appreciate and then his gift and the fact that he wanted to help his family no matter what, is... I have no words. I started in this chapter, because I wanted to be the one to write comment number 1000, so here I have a chapter before. I continued in the next hahahaha.
Steampunk Slytherin chapter 57 . 3/22
I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOO MUCH! I can't wait for the next update! That cliffhanger was great! I can't wait to see what happens next! You are such an amazing writer! Keep up the good work!
this fic deverse 10.000 review