Reviews for A Date With Mommy
haha this was great
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Lol love this
hi chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Lol this was good and cute so thanks for this. Wonder Woman is awesome and she and Superman make an amazing couple. :D
casema chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Lol! There will never be enough Kent family stories!
TLynnson chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This story is too cute, thank you!
Dbz looooover chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
ReAlly good keep going
Toni chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Wow. Sexy, funny, and adorable all in one story. As much as I love Clark and Diana, Kairos may be my new favorite character! :)

I like that you don't give any graphic sex scenes in this one, since it wouldn't have gone well with the 'cute' factor. However, you gave plenty of hot indications that this married couple has a pretty steamy sex life once the kids are put to bed - or out with their mischevious Aunt Donna.
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
An adorably embarassing story X3 I bet Clark's face was melting from the heat rushing to it ;D Great job!
crazy4fanfic2008 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
What a cute story! I loved it, especially with the sexual tension between Clark and Diana.
Supabec chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
can u say cute over and over again

awesome little chapter

kairos rocks

thanx
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This was a sweet fic, and enjoyed the night out, though it makes me wonder if Diana isn't going to have a chat with Donna in the near future about what and what not to say LOL.
rentauri chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
A really cute story you have here. Is there going to be a companion piece with Lyta and Clark when she is older?
unoaranya30 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Oh, this was too cute, A!

Little C will definitely be getting training in how to treat a lady.

I generally take out one of my nieces every couple of weeks. They are getting trained in how to be a lady and in how they should be treated.

It's always a blast. they dress up and ask if they look pretty all constantly lol.

Karios is a very blessed boy to have a daddy that will take time to be with him and teach him how to be a gentleman.

He obviously already had a general idea from the way he talked with his mommy. must be a very observant child.

it's so true that those little ones are always watching us and soaking up the information like little sponges.

the cologne and gymnastics questions were hilarious and adorable.

a very warm and sweet story. loved it
Godstaff chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
An hilarious and sweet story. Love the interaction between the Kents.

I couldn't help but notice that Diana picked both their children's name (or was it an homage from Clark to her side of the family?)

All in all, a lovely story about super-parenthood.
phyrephly chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Can't decide if this story is sweet or cute...I think it's both...loved reading it ;)