Reviews for A Date With Mommy
Kassy chapter 1 . 1/15
with a twist of lime,nice.
Aryan229 chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Wonderful story. Lots of cute and adorable moments.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Fantastic loved it and so adorable.
ec-direwolf chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
haha this was great
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Lol love this
hi chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Lol this was good and cute so thanks for this. Wonder Woman is awesome and she and Superman make an amazing couple. :D
casema chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Lol! There will never be enough Kent family stories!
TLynnson chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This story is too cute, thank you!
Dbz looooover chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
ReAlly good keep going
Toni chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Wow. Sexy, funny, and adorable all in one story. As much as I love Clark and Diana, Kairos may be my new favorite character! :)

I like that you don't give any graphic sex scenes in this one, since it wouldn't have gone well with the 'cute' factor. However, you gave plenty of hot indications that this married couple has a pretty steamy sex life once the kids are put to bed - or out with their mischevious Aunt Donna.
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
An adorably embarassing story X3 I bet Clark's face was melting from the heat rushing to it ;D Great job!
crazy4fanfic2008 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
What a cute story! I loved it, especially with the sexual tension between Clark and Diana.
Supabec chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
can u say cute over and over again

awesome little chapter

kairos rocks

thanx
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This was a sweet fic, and enjoyed the night out, though it makes me wonder if Diana isn't going to have a chat with Donna in the near future about what and what not to say LOL.
rentauri chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
A really cute story you have here. Is there going to be a companion piece with Lyta and Clark when she is older?