Reviews for The Twelfth Doctor
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
O.O Please tell me it's Jack. *crosses fingers*
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
First of all, I'm so glad that you decided to make the Twelfth Doctor ginger! After all this time, he finally got what he wanted!

The relationship between Amy and the Doctor was really lovely, even though I don't generally sail the good ship Doctor/Amy. But you write this pairing very well and I can recognize that. I especially enjoyed the descriptions that made this a very vivid scene.

I can see that this story isn't tagged as "complete" yet so I really look forward to seeing how you continue this. Thanks so much for this and well done!

Cheers!
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Awesome! Please,

Please

Update this soon!
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
ah! who is it? who'd the doctor see? please continue this fic if possible!
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I'm not much of an Doctor/Amy shipper, but I guess I don't mind them "together" here, since Rory is apparently dead (and dead for some years?), though I think I would have liked to know that bit of info earlier in the story. It's fine how it is, since it's unlikely Amy would think of Rory until that point in the story, I'm just being a die-hard Amy/Rory shipper and going all like "why's she all over the Doctor, what about Rory?" until the point we discover Rory is indeed dead.

I see the story isn't tagged as complete, so I guess I can't criticize the ending, since it's not an "ending," but you've still got me wondering who's voice is saying, '"Hello, Doctor."' It seems to be the TARDUS speaking, but the TARDUS doesn't speak, not usually.

Oh, I should mention that I LOVE the Doctor as a ginger. :D That's probably my fav part of the story, where he asks her if he's a ginger. hehe
Howling Shadow chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I can't wait to see who it is update soon :)

~HS